Welcome to AC Web.

Thread: gameobject IDs

gameobject IDs

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey all

I've been searching for some cool gobjects to decorate the mall i'm creating, i've found some but i still need more..

if anybody has a cool gameobject ids to use them for zones decorations that'll be great +rep

thanks in advance.

Web Developer

I recommend that you look through all Gameobjects in WMV (Wow Model Viewer) but they only give you the name of the object i think so to find the entry you need to convert GameObjectDisplayInfo.dbc to csv and search for the name that way you find the modelid and then you can just search for it in gameobject_template with a query like

Code:
    SELECT entry FROM gameobject_template WHERE displayid = 12345
    so 12345 is the displayid from GameObjectDisplayInfo.dbc. And yeah its a pretty complicated way to find objects i know But its actually pretty quick and i prefer doing it this way so that you can go through all GameObjects in the game. I believe some objects only exist in the dbc but not in the database table, in that case you can just make a new gameobject and use the displayid.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpang View Post
    Hey all

I've been searching for some cool gobjects to decorate the mall i'm creating, i've found some but i still need more..

if anybody has a cool gameobject ids to use them for zones decorations that'll be great +rep

thanks in advance.
    Many of them are broken.