Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    cool places for mall


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello folks

    Wanted to ask if anybody here knows some good places that could be used for malls please post the coordinates here +rep

  2. #2
    Web Developer

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by alpang View Post
    Hello folks

    Wanted to ask if anybody here knows some good places that could be used for malls please post the coordinates here +rep
    I dont know the coords to the places because i dont play the game anymore so i cant check but as far as i know the most common places is Hellfire Peninsula(The Dark Portal) and Shattrath City. I personally prefer dark portal

  3. #3


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    www.TheForgottenCrusade.net
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by alpang View Post
    Hello folks

    Wanted to ask if anybody here knows some good places that could be used for malls please post the coordinates here +rep
    To add on what Tok said, there's wetlands, around the map of ironforge, or possibly old ironforge (look them up with google).

    -Ironforge Airport
    -Tanaris (Gadgetzan & the seaside area)
    -Nagrand
    -Outside orgrimmar/Inside orgrimmar
    -Outside stormwind
    -Northrend open spaces (Zul'drak, Grizzly Hills, Dragonblight, Borean Tunra @ Nexus)
    -Arathi highlands
    -Elwynn forest
    -Westfall
    -Darkshore
    -Thousand needles

  4. #4
    the outdoor dome of AQ40 outside the raid
    you can always make like a custom area for hyjal

  5. #5


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    C:/Windows/System32/kernel32.dll
    Posts
    858
    Tanaris ^^
    Darkshore x2
    Hammerfall

  6. #6
    I would say it depends on the mall and how you intend people to get to it. If there are teleports to it, then location doesn't matter too much but if they need to get there by foot, then you need to consider the level of the player trying to get to it.

    Having said this, here are a few spots not yet mentioned (note these locations are based on WotLK, so Cata and later locations may not have these spots available).
    • Ungoro Crater in the crystal cave by the flight point.
    • South end of Tanaris. There's a small outcrop/beach by the south sea. A little hard to get to due to all the mountains but there is a Tanaris quest that takes you there.
    • Azshara. It's pretty empty in WotLK and earlier so lots of spots to put a mall. Try around the unfinished PvP area there.
    • Swamp of Sorrows. Another fairly empty area you could use for something.
    Other spots are of course possible.

    Also, why not add a mall inside an instance, just make sure you don't interfere with any quests or people may get annoyed. Here's a couple of spots you might consider.
    • BRD. Why not add a mall in the rather empty side rooms in the bar.
    • Wailing Caverns. This place sucks as an instance, but you could find some area to put a mall in there.
    • Dire Maul. You could add a mall in the library area.


    Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

  7. #7
    you can put the mall in the unfinished area of deadmines at the old outlands, just need to add bunch of stuff in it

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLilSuccy View Post
    I would say it depends on the mall and how you intend people to get to it. If there are teleports to it, then location doesn't matter too much but if they need to get there by foot, then you need to consider the level of the player trying to get to it.

    Having said this, here are a few spots not yet mentioned (note these locations are based on WotLK, so Cata and later locations may not have these spots available).
    • Ungoro Crater in the crystal cave by the flight point.
    • South end of Tanaris. There's a small outcrop/beach by the south sea. A little hard to get to due to all the mountains but there is a Tanaris quest that takes you there.
    • Azshara. It's pretty empty in WotLK and earlier so lots of spots to put a mall. Try around the unfinished PvP area there.
    • Swamp of Sorrows. Another fairly empty area you could use for something.
    Other spots are of course possible.

    Also, why not add a mall inside an instance, just make sure you don't interfere with any quests or people may get annoyed. Here's a couple of spots you might consider.
    • BRD. Why not add a mall in the rather empty side rooms in the bar.
    • Wailing Caverns. This place sucks as an instance, but you could find some area to put a mall in there.
    • Dire Maul. You could add a mall in the library area.


    Just a few ideas off the top of my head.
    I wish i could rep you but i need to to spread around <3 thanks a lot

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerc View Post
    To add on what Tok said, there's wetlands, around the map of ironforge, or possibly old ironforge (look them up with google).

    -Ironforge Airport
    -Tanaris (Gadgetzan & the seaside area)
    -Nagrand
    -Outside orgrimmar/Inside orgrimmar
    -Outside stormwind
    -Northrend open spaces (Zul'drak, Grizzly Hills, Dragonblight, Borean Tunra @ Nexus)
    -Arathi highlands
    -Elwynn forest
    -Westfall
    -Darkshore
    -Thousand needles
    Thank you mate +rep <3

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    I dont know the coords to the places because i dont play the game anymore so i cant check but as far as i know the most common places is Hellfire Peninsula(The Dark Portal) and Shattrath City. I personally prefer dark portal
    I used Dark portal many times and i've seen it used in many servers, I wish i could rep you too but i need to spread cuz i gave u rep earlier.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NotaBot View Post
    you can put the mall in the unfinished area of deadmines at the old outlands, just need to add bunch of stuff in it
    I don't know which one you're talking about, if you could give me coordinates will be much appreciated.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MnM View Post
    Tanaris ^^
    Darkshore x2
    Hammerfall
    +rep
    Last edited by alpang; 06-14-2018 at 05:57 PM.

  9. #9

    not my pic but its instanced inside deadmines north of the entrance outside the map, so you have to clip and fly out of it

  10. #10
    Web Developer

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere between <?php and ?>
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by NotaBot View Post

    not my pic but its instanced inside deadmines north of the entrance outside the map, so you have to clip and fly out of it
    Malls inside instances sucks ^^ But yeah its a cool place

  11. #11

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotaBot View Post

    not my pic but its instanced inside deadmines north of the entrance outside the map, so you have to clip and fly out of it
    That's a epic place but to bad it's within a instance

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •