Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    How's it coming along? I would love to see this on a server to test.

I'm curious if this core partially is based on :
    https://github.com/GiR-Zippo/Strawberry335

If this is right, such a core was working on a private server already.
    The primary node was used for the worldserver and an other node for events and so on.
    Sometimes I've used a testingnode for instances we've worked on and tested the stability without crashing the whole worldserver.

But glad to see someone else is working on such a emulation.

I will be releasing it as a repack in a couple of days so I can gather some reports.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkyBulgaria View Post
    I will be releasing it as a repack in a couple of days so I can gather some reports.
    Did you ever release it? I'm eager to try it out.

Hi!
    1. Do you use packet retranslation or build-in packets to announce client redirecting?
    2. Do servers communicate over inet or some `file sockets`?

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    Hi!
    1. Do you use packet retranslation or build-in packets to announce client redirecting?
    2. Do servers communicate over inet or some `file sockets`?
    1) the proxyserver stands as a proxy/node which reroutes some of the packets to the slave worldserver(s)
    2) they communicate same way as in basic trintiycore's sessions, you "play" in a worldserver which communicates with another worldserver that handles all of the "game" stuff and not enum, networking and mysql-related stuff

the source code is now for sale together with the custom website cms i wrote for it, im not going to use it and you get it as-is, i might push a fix or two whenever i can but it's not guaranteed, any offers are welcome @ PM or discord - FALL1N#7997
    Last edited by JunkyBulgaria; 11-15-2018 at 01:39 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi, I would like to make a claim. I have been waiting for a long time ... I paid for the Balnazzar project and you gave me this repository "Hysteria" and it has nothing I would have to have for it to pay.

I ask that you update or repair or add what is missing to this repository please since € 120 was paid and to date it does not repair the reports submitted.