Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for FusionCMS Bugtracker

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey guys i'm looking for the special bugtracker module for fusion cms the bugtracker that i mean is this:

https://project-nightfall.org/bugtracker

@ The Owner of this Module - please contact me.

Legacy of Discord

The Owner of module, is not anymore sell it. As the owner of LD forum scammed him and gived to other user.

Good Luck contacting him.

how is the admin? name please, better is discord or skype name of this person....

u mean LordCraft.net?
    Last edited by Senix; 05-25-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Legacy of Discord

The creator of bugtracker module, is not sell it anymore.

There are many reasons, such as he sold already to much copyes...

Yes, the OMGhixD wanted so badly the module, he somehow cheated/scammed the creator of module to get files, after it he gived files to other user.

The chance you will buy module from creator is 0.01%

zafirehd.deviantart.com

Sadly people scam so we can't sell stuff anymore. I designed the module for zealot server a year ago or so . And since then it's been shared around too much so the coder doesn't want to sell it anymore ( he probably would make exceptions for a specific amount of money though )

hmm bad :/

I have the bugtracker, of fusion cms. pm me

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest I have a bugtracker, I have no idea if that's the one xD

I'll check it out and I'll say something

I have a version of this but you can also find it just by looking around on google, its in many Fusion CMS themes & modules combo zips/rars.

This is a necro, but i had no idea this existed until now.

I got the module from Red whom ran a server. He bought the module and i made him a theme (He later ended up using a more premium theme from Zafire). He said he couldn't give me the module but couldn't stop me from zipping and downloading it. adding the mere context of "If you know what i mean "

On-top of that i was helping them overlooking things they had missed on their webhost, like index files here and there. Also were doing some FCMS Assistance for him. (and i fulfilled these requests fully)

We were close friends and i was the only one he shared it with. I never shared it further to anyone. I get that it was wrong of me to do this. But hey this was 2 years ago, we didn't look at the situation as a scam, i even offered the module creator that he'd get paid the full amount for the module, Even extra.. He had blocked me so, all i asked for was either for him to contact me or a paypal email. i can still pay the amount per today if its such a problem.. Just contact me?

The mere problem with this entire scenario was due to Darksider and the Module creator, Suddently STOPPING the sales. i had already bought themes and creations fromm Darksider for years. I'd spend over 300-500-600$ on his products and alone another 300$++ on Zafires creations whom were at the time working with Darksider. Thus i saw it as an insult that they wouldn't let me buy the module that i so needed. And at the time my server was growing a lot and was getting very popular. Understand my desperate ass. I needed the bugtracker module but was refused to buy it. So i did what anyone else would, Look for other options. I contacted my friends and got a hit, One of my friends did have it and was willing to give it to me. and thats it..

Saying that i scammed or stole the files per say. That's wrong, A friend of mine gave me the permissions to download it and use it for my server only. Which is what happened.
    Last edited by OMGhixD; 05-24-2020 at 09:56 AM.

I am Back!

Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    This is a necro, but i had no idea this existed until now.

I got the module from Red whom ran a server. He bought the module and i made him a theme (He later ended up using a more premium theme from Zafire). He said he couldn't give me the module but couldn't stop me from zipping and downloading it. adding the mere context of "If you know what i mean "

On-top of that i was helping them overlooking things they had missed on their webhost, like index files here and there. Also were doing some FCMS Assistance for him. (and i fulfilled these requests fully)

We were close friends and i was the only one he shared it with. I never shared it further to anyone. I get that it was wrong of me to do this. But hey this was 2 years ago, we didn't look at the situation as a scam, i even offered the module creator that he'd get paid the full amount for the module, Even extra.. He had blocked me so, all i asked for was either for him to contact me or a paypal email. i can still pay the amount per today if its such a problem.. Just contact me?

The mere problem with this entire scenario was due to Darksider and the Module creator, Suddently STOPPING the sales. i had already bought themes and creations fromm Darksider for years. I'd spend over 300-500-600$ on his products and alone another 300$++ on Zafires creations whom were at the time working with Darksider. Thus i saw it as an insult that they wouldn't let me buy the module that i so needed. And at the time my server was growing a lot and was getting very popular. Understand my desperate ass. I needed the bugtracker module but was refused to buy it. So i did what anyone else would, Look for other options. I contacted my friends and got a hit, One of my friends did have it and was willing to give it to me. and thats it..

Saying that i scammed or stole the files per say. That's wrong, A friend of mine gave me the permissions to download it and use it for my server only. Which is what happened.
    Yes, and that is why your buddy IceNet somehow have it now, who gived me all for it, even extension and license key. What else to say. Proof or you lie But as the rest says here i trust more to them.. Glad he blocked ya.. You dont deserve his products.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Yes, and that is why your buddy IceNet somehow have it now, who gived me all for it, even extension and license key. What else to say. Proof or you lie But as the rest says here i trust more to them.. Glad he blocked ya.. You dont deserve his products.
    My buddy? I know IceNet. But we are not close friends or anything. I never said you lied, i never said he took it, i never said he didn't take it.

How others obtained their stuff, i dont know. the emulation scene is big. But i NEVER gave the module to anyone. I kept my word that i would NEVER give it to anyone. And again as i've said all along. the Creator can contact me now and i'll pay him the module price still. Other would've forgotten about this, but honestly everytime it is brought up. It bugs me.

I don't deserve his product? After using it. i don't want his product.. It wasn't doing me any good, there were a lot of problems with it back then. I'm not sure if it is fixed now, even if it was or is. i still wouldn't want it. The way the entire situation was handled has turned me away as a customer. And it hurts. Because i spent a lot of hard earned money there, And i gave them A LOT OF TIME to finish requests to the time whenever they had time. if i can say so, i'd like to say that i've perhaps been the MOST FLEXIBLE customer. Never complained about delivery time, never complained about the price, Was always willing to pay whatever price was required.

I don't know what conspiracy theories you come up with, but OMGHi and I are not best buddies
    We are in the same discord server, we are both supporter on fusiongen, thats all.

The topic here has nothing to do with us

I am Back!

2020-05-23 00:14:49 this is time leak happened, X0re akka IceNet leaked work....

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    You wrote in fusiongen discord, the leak happened at 8:17pm.
    Now, 4 hrs later?
    You wrote me, you send him screens, he told me, he never got screens from you.
    You insulting me, tell lies, you denounces me everywhere
    You was asked for proofs and you never showed it.
    Why are you lying to me? (Screens)

You say OMGhi is a liar, for what reason?

But I'm starting to think why you're doing all this.
    Because I couldn't help you with your server and you made a beginner mistake and shot the server.
    Is that the revange?

You told me the domain should be mine.
    Why should I be so stupid to put it directly in public?
    And after you told me that, the site was offline.
    Strange coincidence

I immediately told you you could search my PC.
    You didn't wanted it and you insulted me directly.

About the bugtracker, I got it like a year ago from a emucoach member, it was encrypted and had a license check in it, i sent it you after you asked me for it.
    So, you say we are all no fair persons, but you want a leaked bugtracker?

Seems legit..

PS: You say you made screens of our conversation, where I should have deleted half of it
    But you refuse to show me these screens? Why?
    Don't they exist? Did you lie? Do you edit them first?
    Fortunately I took screenshots of everything
    Last edited by x0re; 05-25-2020 at 12:53 AM.