Welcome to AC Web.

View Poll Results: Do you like it?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    12 85.71%
  • No

    2 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    zafirehd.deviantart.com

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    http://zafirehd.deviantart.com
    Posts
    5,383

    Thumbs up Zafire Logo Design R/CC


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello Ac-web.

    I've created a new logo for myself. What do you guys think ? Please Rate / CC

    Full Size -> https://zafirehd.deviantart.com/art/...Logo-746329677



    Thanks for stopping by,
    Zafire

  2. #2
    Excellent, as usual :v

  3. #3
    Perfect as always.

  4. #4


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Noggit Level Designer
    Posts
    289
    Nice dude

  5. #5
    zafirehd.deviantart.com

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    http://zafirehd.deviantart.com
    Posts
    5,383
    Thank you guys!

  6. #6
    hey you are a professional so i gotta say i expected a little bit better from you, idk that white text is not that catchy, does not blend perfectly with the "z" because it's taking all the light. Just my opinion.

  7. #7
    zafirehd.deviantart.com

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    http://zafirehd.deviantart.com
    Posts
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    hey you are a professional so i gotta say i expected a little bit better from you, idk that white text is not that catchy, does not blend perfectly with the "z" because it's taking all the light. Just my opinion.
    Hey, thank you for the feedback.

    The text "Zafire Designs" is actually intended to take most of the focus of the viewer. The "Z" behind the text is just a part of the background in this image. I'm planning to create a better version of the "Z" later, as an iconic version for my brand. (Such as the avatar I'm using now for example)

    Just wanted to put it out there -> I'm not a professional yet, I'm just creating designs in my free time as a hobby. I do however plan on working as a designer in the future, professionally.

    Thanks again,
    Zafire
    Last edited by Zafire; 05-24-2018 at 04:50 PM.

  8. #8
    Masterpiece

  9. #9
    zafirehd.deviantart.com

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    http://zafirehd.deviantart.com
    Posts
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    Masterpiece
    Glad you like it !

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Hey, thank you for the feedback.

    The text "Zafire Designs" is actually intended to take most of the focus of the viewer. The "Z" behind the text is just a part of the background in this image. I'm planning to create a better version of the "Z" later, as an iconic version for my brand. (Such as the avatar I'm using now for example)

    Just wanted to put it out there -> I'm not a professional yet, I'm just creating designs in my free time as a hobby. I do however plan on working as a designer in the future, professionally.

    Thanks again,
    Zafire
    hey if everyone would say it's nice without taking into consideration your previous works maybe that would not push you try harder and get better, it's cool but as you said it can be improved GL! and always aim for better cause you can do it!

  11. #11
    Graphic Designer

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Alluredesign2012.deviantart.com
    Posts
    3,263
    Well, let's see for starters this isn't a logo. It's more of wallpaper. You could possibly argue the base of it, is the Z, which you seem to have recreated on your avatar. But this is a good indication, you were unable to resize the work done here in a avatar format because the file size was too large and the image quality was ruined because this image isn't scalable and therefore unpractical. Logos should be scalable to any size without losing quality as well be relatively simple, avoid using filters, fx, topaz.

    Most professionals use AI to create logos because you can create vector images, which are infinitely scalable without losing image quality. PS uses raster images, which is made up of pixels and tends to lose a lot of image quality when scaled from the original size. This is important when creating a logo, because you're going to be using it many different places and for different reasons such as, an avatar, on a business card, on a website, on a t-shirt or maybe even a billboard. Now this may not be as important to you, but keep in mind, if you ever plan on creating one for someone else who may own a business, they're going to expect the logo to be versatile, so they most likely will not be accepting a raster image format.
    Designing an amazing logo can help to define a brand. However, you need to think through the versatility of what youíre designing. Be sure to consider all aspects of how and where your logo will be used (or might be used) to prevent revisions and redesigns.

    Itís important to remember that one of the goals of your logo design is to make a memorable impact on your audience. Complex designs are more challenging to recall than their simplified counterparts.
    Good luck.

  12. #12
    zafirehd.deviantart.com

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    http://zafirehd.deviantart.com
    Posts
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Well, let's see for starters this isn't a logo. It's more of wallpaper. You could possibly argue the base of it, is the Z, which you seem to have recreated on your avatar. But this is a good indication, you were unable to resize the work done here in a avatar format because the file size was too large and the image quality was ruined because this image isn't scalable and therefore unpractical. Logos should be scalable to any size without losing quality as well be relatively simple, avoid using filters, fx, topaz.

    Most professionals use AI to create logos because you can create vector images, which are infinitely scalable without losing image quality. PS uses raster images, which is made up of pixels and tends to lose a lot of image quality when scaled from the original size. This is important when creating a logo, because you're going to be using it many different places and for different reasons such as, an avatar, on a business card, on a website, on a t-shirt or maybe even a billboard. Now this may not be as important to you, but keep in mind, if you ever plan on creating one for someone else who may own a business, they're going to expect the logo to be versatile, so they most likely will not be accepting a raster image format.
    Designing an amazing logo can help to define a brand. However, you need to think through the versatility of what you’re designing. Be sure to consider all aspects of how and where your logo will be used (or might be used) to prevent revisions and redesigns.

    It’s important to remember that one of the goals of your logo design is to make a memorable impact on your audience. Complex designs are more challenging to recall than their simplified counterparts.
    Good luck.
    Thank you for feedback.

    I agree on every point you made. I've been wanting to learn AI for a while now. It's certainly needed when working professionally with creating logos etc.

    I'm glad to see you're back as well. Hoping to see a new design from you!

  13. #13
    Nice one!

  14. #14
    zafirehd.deviantart.com

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    http://zafirehd.deviantart.com
    Posts
    5,383
    Quote Originally Posted by id820 View Post
    Nice one!
    Thank you!

  15. #15
    Custom User Title

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,657

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Looks slick n good

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •