Welcome to AC Web.

Thread: Nito on fieru

Nito on fieru

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

this is a good exercise video, thanks man!

I apologize for this post, my account has been confiscated by the "Japanese veri-gudu music association".

They've noticed that my previous threads have received quite a lot of views and comments and they thought that they could steal my account and advertise this godawful music.

I am currently talking to the Japanese F.B.I. though the MSN messenger, but things are looking pretty grim.
    I may be able to get my account back, but the culprits will definitely not be punished, since their IP couldn't be tracked through AC-Webs fire-mainframe-wall.
    I urge the members and moderators of this community to help me in the task of finding these atrocious human beings, who'd dare stoop so low as to steal a mans AC-Web account (or as I like to call it, a man's life, hehe rawr)

Oh by the way, Despacito just hit 5.1 billion views on youtube, so we should probably gather around and celebrate it right?

Here's a link to the discord server I made for celebrating the 5.1 billion views on despacito CLICK ME CLICK ME

Here's to hopping that they won't steal my account again, and edit this message.
    Last edited by Loud21; 05-23-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Kebab Slicer

Remove this thread, please.

Unfortunately I had to close the Discord server. It got "raided" by marauders of an American imageboard website called 4chan.

Kebab Slicer

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud21 View Post
    Unfortunately I had to close the Discord server. It got "raided" by marauders of an American imageboard website called 4chan.
    Must be Kelly.