Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    what i don't understand is why are you using the code selection screen in the last video, just make the extendeditem false so it return to ongossipselect, define diferent menus for each action.
    Why would I return false, the whole point is to allow players to increase the stat by whatever amount they want, instead of using hard-coded values yikes

  2. #17
    Stop PM me about Mond-wow

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    PrivateWoW-TopServers.com
    Posts
    1,530
    Upgrade System Drama anyone have popcorn? This will take a long time.

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud21 View Post
    Why would I return false, the whole point is to allow players to increase the stat by whatever amount they want, instead of using hard-coded values yikes
    oh understandable, i tought you're sending predefined values

  4. #19


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    http://strong-wow.com
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by titkata_bg View Post
    Now that's a copy-pasta of an Eluna system from Emudev!

    - - - Updated - - -

    BTW you cannot say I lie because I have the script!
    ofcourse its are copy from Emudev, Mr.titkata_bg

    http://prntscr.com/j61a1i

    http://prntscr.com/j61arg

    http://prntscr.com/j61k7k

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    lol wtf i coded it for him over screen share in discord in cpp
    nvm this shit haha
    Last edited by XxTryXx; 04-16-2018 at 04:53 PM.

  5. #20


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Developing the world
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Troya View Post
    I like the Andy script

    - - - Updated - - -



    You are dump, What the hell you know anything about it? You call you self lua dev, but you can't code simple lua script... go away kid.

    btw look again emudev lua script with this video, 98% nothing same and this lua script was Code by Ayase, i guess that you didn't know.
    Dumb*. I never said I am the creator of the script. I said "I have it". Calling me kid shows how immature you are. I am glad you know it's Ayase's script. It's working the same way. I am way more better than you in lua, but I don't brag about it. And I like how you laugh at people using Cascade-WoW's repack, but Holy is using it.. Hmmm ??. Now get your ass and move on. And... If you want a to proof you are actually better than me in lua, proof it! Words won't help you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by XxTryXx View Post
    ofcourse its are copy from Emudev, Mr.titkata_bg

    http://prntscr.com/j61a1i

    http://prntscr.com/j61arg

    http://prntscr.com/j61k7k

    - - - Updated - - -



    nvm this shit haha
    Alright. Then you prooved me wrong. Not like Troya, talking bullshit. Atleast you used facts... not talking bullshit
    Last edited by titkata_bg; 04-16-2018 at 08:00 PM.

  6. #21
    Stop PM me about Mond-wow

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    PrivateWoW-TopServers.com
    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by titkata_bg View Post
    Dumb*. I never said I am the creator of the script. I said "I have it". Calling me kid shows how immature you are. I am glad you know it's Ayase's script. It's working the same way. I am way more better than you in lua, but I don't brag about it. And I like how you laugh at people using Cascade-WoW's repack, but Holy is using it.. Hmmm ??. Now get your ass and move on. And... If you want a to proof you are actually better than me in lua, proof it! Words won't help you.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Alright. Then you prooved me wrong. Not like Troya, talking bullshit. Atleast you used facts... not talking bullshit
    1) Please show me, where did i stated "you are creator of script"?
    2) First of all, you already stated here on ac-web, that you are 12 year old kid, who don't know what is a repack. You are acting stupid and you think you know all. Sit down and think a little bit! In the end, yes for me you are kid/child, because i'm 10 year older then you. And you should have some respect for older people.
    3) How do you know how this script work which made Andy? Did you see C++ Code? I did, and i know how is build!
    4) You don't know nothing about Lua, the end!
    5) Yes i laugh, but with one reason... they are dumb to create own source! They already use prebuild server You have no idea what that mean.
    6) You already several time told that i'm using a repack. Please tell me, as you are expert in WoW Emulation. How can i run Repack on Linux os, or even better...how can i build custom scripts in repack? btw Andy hosted own MoP server on my dedicated machine, and he can prove i do not use a repack, or anyother smart guy who knows how TC run
    7) I didn't stated anywhere i'm know Lua, my opinion is that is a shit language. You want see who is better in C++? I know you don't know Lua, because you asking help in support section about how to code lua script or how to fix it.

    Btw. For your information, and for people who don't know me or you.
    Let me be clear... You have problem with me, because i had CascadeWoW Database, and you didn't had. Because i got donations, you can't even buy a Virtual machine for your "server".

    So lets see.. Holy-WoW was 5 Year online. in 5 Year i got somewhere 12 000-15 000$ of donations, some people will say that is a lot, some people would say that is little.

    What did you do? Where is your server? show as?

  7. #22
    It's just a simple gossip script, it has been done several times over the years, who cares. Get over yourselves people.

  8. #23


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Developing the world
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Troya View Post
    1) Please show me, where did i stated "you are creator of script"?
    2) First of all, you already stated here on ac-web, that you are 12 year old kid, who don't know what is a repack. You are acting stupid and you think you know all. Sit down and think a little bit! In the end, yes for me you are kid/child, because i'm 10 year older then you. And you should have some respect for older people.
    3) How do you know how this script work which made Andy? Did you see C++ Code? I did, and i know how is build!
    4) You don't know nothing about Lua, the end!
    5) Yes i laugh, but with one reason... they are dumb to create own source! They already use prebuild server You have no idea what that mean.
    6) You already several time told that i'm using a repack. Please tell me, as you are expert in WoW Emulation. How can i run Repack on Linux os, or even better...how can i build custom scripts in repack? btw Andy hosted own MoP server on my dedicated machine, and he can prove i do not use a repack, or anyother smart guy who knows how TC run
    7) I didn't stated anywhere i'm know Lua, my opinion is that is a shit language. You want see who is better in C++? I know you don't know Lua, because you asking help in support section about how to code lua script or how to fix it.

    Btw. For your information, and for people who don't know me or you.
    Let me be clear... You have problem with me, because i had CascadeWoW Database, and you didn't had. Because i got donations, you can't even buy a Virtual machine for your "server".

    So lets see.. Holy-WoW was 5 Year online. in 5 Year i got somewhere 12 000-15 000$ of donations, some people will say that is a lot, some people would say that is little.

    What did you do? Where is your server? show as?
    I am working for a server which I am not allowed to state. I am 13 now. I know lua. It's normal to ask questions. And yeah I didn't clear myself. You are not using a prebuild core, you have the source. (So do I)

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Foereaper View Post
    It's just a simple gossip script, it has been done several times over the years, who cares. Get over yourselves people.
    Thanks !

  10. #25


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    http://strong-wow.com
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by titkata_bg View Post
    I am working for a server which I am not allowed to state. I am 13 now. I know lua. It's normal to ask questions. And yeah I didn't clear myself. You are not using a prebuild core, you have the source. (So do I)
    what a kind stupid. kiddy

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by XxTryXx View Post
    what a kind stupid. kiddy
    He's 13 that.. fine.. I Started at this age too even before. and your thread is in the wrong section.

  12. #27


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    http://strong-wow.com
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by philippovitch View Post
    He's 13 that.. fine.. I Started at this age too even before. and your thread is in the wrong section.
    "Show off" The Script, + its are no wrong section

  13. #28
    yeah only other place is in model editing->releases/show off

    anyway name does indeed have [show off] as XxTryXx put it, indeed it is a simple gossip script, if I was to make a system like this for real spending actual time on it rather than 30-40 mins over share screen, I would learn how to make a custom addon or something... not really into that yet XD

    anyway atleast the forum is having some activity, rather than none

  14. #29
    He is 13 so that is fine, everyone will have time like that

  15. #30

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Howly mother of Hesus what this thread turned into ))

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •