Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakeboost View Post
    Look cool,good job guys
    Thanks!

TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA

I would like to see these item stats work in chat linking.

Did you create new items pr. upgrade or did you use suffixes for the stats/names? If they DO work with item linking, I'd like to see a proof of that. We've been trying kinda the same thing for months now, found no fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilarious View Post
    I would like to see these item stats work in chat linking.

Did you create new items pr. upgrade or did you use suffixes for the stats/names? If they DO work with item linking, I'd like to see a proof of that. We've been trying kinda the same thing for months now, found no fix.
    We give no Support/Tutorials about our scripts sorry for this but we dont want to see this script on every server its only available on Titan Warcraft more Information about the project are coming very soon.

Thanks.

TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Senix View Post
    We give no Support/Tutorials about our scripts sorry for this but we dont want to see this script on every server its only available on Titan Warcraft more Information about the project are coming very soon.

Thanks.
    Then I call bullshit. If you can't tell me if you can LINK the items ingame and I can see the new stats on the weapon, I call bullshit. It's not possible to make, if this is 3.3.5 core.

Then I call bullshit. If you can't tell me if you can LINK the items ingame and I can see the new stats on the weapon, I call bullshit. It's not possible to make, if this is 3.3.5 core.
    U can't link the item in the chat cause its deactivated its only for the script activated to link the item in this menu with a item ID
    Last edited by Senix; 05-05-2018 at 08:19 PM.

www.venoxis-wow.com

Quote Originally Posted by Breezicreaf View Post
    Well you can use the pop up accept / decline window (code) and insert images like you do with icons.

To implement an image into wow, you will need to create a image file (jpg, png etc) then convert it to BLP, and upload it to a patch, for example in the interface/icons folder. Then you apply the patch. You then just link to the image, using the same phrase that is used for linking icons etc.The system by the look of it, uses images taken of the different types of weapons. Behind the script is just a gossip menu / gossip selecter, that takes the current weapon the player have, and remove it and add the next upgraded version. I could be wrong, but this would be a simple yet not a lot of coding, needed way of doing it. Would not recommend doing it this way though, would rather look at how reforging works, and implement it by increasing player stats of weapons, then printing out the values and colors of the different weapons (basicly create a replicate of how the item window looks like. Anyways to everyone who is looking into this kind of solution, that is one way you can do it.
    it's a waste of time to do such a thing just to show the weapon stats, you can easily say that that upgrade will +100 for all stats for example instead of making tons of images and insert them in a custom patch that'll lead to increasing the size of the patch for nothing

I'll do the dialog frame, nice idea.

Welcome back .

For all, its created with rochet2 AIO System for TrinityCore its Eluna Lua. I hope i can help some people with this Information.

http://rochet2.github.io/AIO.html

Greetings

Senix

TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Senix View Post
    For all, its created with rochet2 AIO System for TrinityCore its Eluna Lua. I hope i can help some people with this Information.

http://rochet2.github.io/AIO.html

Greetings

Senix
    Well, we managed to make it withour the AIO and with a twist. Yet, we didn't use the GUI.

How is this an exploit?.

Well, we managed to make it withour the AIO and with a twist. Yet, we didn't use the GUI.
    then your stuck with shit gossip menus

Hello, I need a script on how I can do it ... for a project of mine.

TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA TBA

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckabot View Post
    then your stuck with shit gossip menus
    Not at all lmao. We would never use stupid gossips for that