Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud21 View Post
    A couple of servers utilize an upgrade system like this one, here's an example of a similar script used on one of my projects
    Quote Originally Posted by Senix View Post
    nobody has a script like this upgrade system
    You use a complete other STYLE for your upgrade system your upgrade system remind me to the game 4story ^^
    Last edited by Senix; 04-13-2018 at 01:41 PM.

yh me 2

old and shit but whtev (only first part of vid)

Quote Originally Posted by Breezicreaf View Post
    Well you can use the pop up accept / decline window (code) and insert images like you do with icons.

To implement an image into wow, you will need to create a image file (jpg, png etc) then convert it to BLP, and upload it to a patch, for example in the interface/icons folder. Then you apply the patch. You then just link to the image, using the same phrase that is used for linking icons etc.The system by the look of it, uses images taken of the different types of weapons. Behind the script is just a gossip menu / gossip selecter, that takes the current weapon the player have, and remove it and add the next upgraded version. I could be wrong, but this would be a simple yet not a lot of coding, needed way of doing it. Would not recommend doing it this way though, would rather look at how reforging works, and implement it by increasing player stats of weapons, then printing out the values and colors of the different weapons (basicly create a replicate of how the item window looks like. Anyways to everyone who is looking into this kind of solution, that is one way you can do it.
    have fun with create all images your way is a lot of work lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    yh me 2

old and shit but whtev (only first part of vid)
    looks cool also written in c++?

nobody has a script like this upgrade system but i dont understand why u ask me how it works if u tell me u have already scripts like this and btw its a SHOWOFF thread no TUTORIAL thread.

And @Darksoke make your own script and style and dont copy things from other people thanks!
    I was just wonder how you added the item frame into that extended gossip menu, i have my upgrading system working for more than 8 months now

I just want to add a little upgrade to the system, probably i'm just going to move the requirements in a dialog rather then gossip menu. That preview could also be a pretty good addition but not mandatory.

darksoke have you tried what i listed b4 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    darksoke have you tried what i listed b4 lol
    stil looking for the trigger of that frame :/, gonna try |Hitem:%u:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h%s|h now

Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    stil looking for the trigger of that frame :/, gonna try |Hitem:%u:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h%s|h now
    good luck^^

[QUOTE=Senix;2303253]have fun with create all images your way is a lot of work lol

Tbh, you could create the item images for 10 items in a min, literaly take a screenshot, post it in photoshop save and convert, so wouldn't be too much of an issue. + points if you managed to print it out using the same functionality as when linking an item. Considering you implemented the + and upgrade icons, i was just assuming that you did it this way, as it would be very easy.

(̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅ ̅()

If this is really made by you, then good Job man.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykko View Post
    If this is really made by you, then good Job man.
    complete fabi Thanks!

Stop PM me about Mond-wow

This one work with Transmogrification and Reforg script and use Transmogrification UI, it just replace one item to other directly from where is taken

It was build before 2016

Last edited by Troya; 04-16-2018 at 11:57 AM.

You use a complete other STYLE for your upgrade system your upgrade system remind me to the game 4story ^^
    Haha thanks, 4story was a cool game!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud21 View Post
    Haha thanks, 4story was a cool game!
    yes ofc!