Welcome to AC Web.

Thread: RexusWoW

RexusWoW

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I opened my own wow private server 255 fun its new server on 1-2 months have 5000+ custom items Tier1 to Tier15 items its farmed so easy, and much more. For now host is free host if players come to play i buy the host. If you interested please join us. Website: rexuswow.ddns.net

Sure Good luck i will give it a look btw a little more description about the server would be a nice thing
    Last edited by Vynlord; 03-13-2018 at 07:51 PM.

You could really provide more information about your server, but best of luck

Your server seems to be down.

I actually like playing here, i like the loot box concept which makes things interesting. Almost like opening gifts and you never know what you are going to get next.

Wondering of other similar servers are there?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by wowbug View Post
    Your server seems to be down.

I actually like playing here, i like the loot box concept which makes things interesting. Almost like opening gifts and you never know what you are going to get next.

Wondering of other similar servers are there?
    While I haven't played here, the concept of loot boxes in WoW servers has been around for many years. Look up WarStyle, it's a level 1000 max server and loot boxes are one of the ways you get gear if I remember correctly. There's also 255 servers who use this concept, though I can't tell you which one's as it's been a long while since I've actually played on them so I don't even know if they're still up.