Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    The Server generally is amazing, starting from idea to revive old one back and buffing it up with modern scripts and bright ideas. Also, the thing that even donation rewards are available they are actually similar if not same to end game grinding content. It's surprising how everything works pretty well with such custom stats and rates. - Efodbestxcz

Hello all, im johnydeppx. almost the best server's in this 3.3.5 a i like so much, theere alot people who helping all time thank's the staff's who maked like this server, i will be happy if i see alot people online, but for now that player's enought,

Everyone: Server is now back up, including website

Sincerely Breezicreaf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breezicreaf View Post
    Everyone: Server is now back up, including website

Sincerely Breezicreaf
    Update: Custom gems has been added

I've always loved the concept of AMD wow and played there 9 years ago When it was the good old days (2.4.3/3.0.9). I'm so glad it was revived and have played so much recently.

PVE/PVP: There is plenty to do, tier 1-10 in various dungeons/raids. A city war PVP event every hour where alliance & horde battle it out for the reward of honor/arena/MG ( Custom currency)!
    Large amount of custom items including armour/weapons/enchants/gems

The community is great (small currently but hoping that grows!). Constant updates of new content (what more could you ask for?!) Friendly team of GM's that are active and a great DEV who we appreciate so much for his hard work on making the server great. Another thing is the community feedback/suggestion!

What more do I need to say? I encourage you to make an account and try it!

-Chris

Limited time mount or vip 3 rings because of recent downtime. Quest will be removed tomorrow at 16:00 GTM +1. So join now, and get a vip 3 ring, or this custom mount, which will never be added again:

Very fun and addictive server. New stuff everyday. GM's reply istantly and help whenever they can. Even if you are full tier there are still fun events frequently. Respectful and nice members. Server really deserves a higher popularity.

Hogger

It's been a week now since I play on the server and oh, boy, is it addictive. Last time I spend my whole day off on WoW was perhaps 5-6 years ago. It's great. The scripting is fantastic and the best of all is that the raids/dungeons are all working properly, which is really a miracle to see nowdays on private servers, yet AMD didn't fail to impress me! I strongly, strongly recommend anyone to come along and give it a fair change, because most certainly, you will love it!

New daily quests to do, and some sweet rewards. Unlock 20 new morphs, Daily quest shirt and 4 different custom mounts!

Bump!
    Server had added quite a lot since my last post.
    Custom gems / custom enchants / daily dungeon quests / new gear tier
    Balanced pvp with pve grinding included. Only thing this server needs is more population! Come join us!

Race

Our Crate Key System is now live and working, updates will still be done!

Cruel-WoW

Question what is WoW Zone..?

Looks like a sellout system, vote/donation/vip. I'm personally not a big fan but good luck and HF!

Cruel-WoW

But what is wow zone.... wouldn't it be original to place your server name in the item description ? i mean from the screenshots it looks like y'all copied someone elses work and didn't even bother to change the description.

Quote Originally Posted by Nercc View Post
    Well established, stable and "clean" server in terms of functionality and work effort.
    I have spent some time on it, and i believe is a decent remake.
    Keep it up! Salutations.

Regards,
    Nerc
    Why do you have two accounts? lul.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGhixD View Post
    But what is wow zone.... wouldn't it be original to place your server name in the item description ? i mean from the screenshots it looks like y'all copied someone elses work and didn't even bother to change the description.
    The original state of the server, was a "copy" of the original amdwow, set in it's own environment. How ever this has changed a lot, first of all even though the server was a "copy" every thing was coded originally and added to the latest eluna trinitycore. I do agree, there is no reason for wow-zone to be there, and it was implemented by one of the previous developers, to make it feel more like the old amdwow. Today how ever, the server is completely different, with tons of new features coded by me, only thing that has been kept is the gear progression system, as well as durnhold, wotf and arathi basin and the vip system. So you can say this is a branch of the original amdwow, but with more balanced less donor heavy based systems. Which we believe meets up with today standards in wow emulation.

Quote Originally Posted by do0dles View Post
    Looks like a sellout system, vote/donation/vip. I'm personally not a big fan but good luck and HF!
    We understand, how ever we try to keep stats difference between the best donation gear and t11 to about 10%. We still enable our players to get the donation gear through vote crate keys, events etc. What donating does is it enables you to get straight into end-game content, instead of having to deal with grinding stuff. We try to balance the donation and non donation possbilities as much as possible, and keep making the gap between features less and less. Thank you for your good luck!
    Last edited by Breezicreaf; 03-16-2018 at 07:42 AM.