Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

[AMDWOW] [New and Improved]: Level 80 Fun server

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

Website - Forum
    Introducing AmdWoW, a custom level 80 fun realm, with a lot of new and improved features

AmdWoW was originally a custom realm, known for its VIP system, durnhold boss fights and much more. Sadly the server closed down and was put to rest by the creators. First part of making the new AmdWoW, included implementing those systems we all loved, and making the server functional and not much different from the original. How ever, with new and improved standards by todays wow community, we know that old AmdWoW by itself, isn't strong enough of a concept. This has resulted in us continueing on the project, which we today present. By using the name AmdWoW, we hope to bring back some of the old players, who liked the core concept of AmdWoW, but want to see it with new eyes.

We offer a wide variety of different custom content, for our players to enjoy. First of all the original content from AmdWoW:

Original AmdWoW Content
    • Vip System: includes Vip 1-7. Different level of VIP get different amount of talent points and drop rate. 10 talent points is the max.
    • Upgradable Armor: For non VIP members, we offer t1-t11 Armor upgrades, with is only 10% less than VIP 7 armor. This means that in full gear, the different between donors and non donors wont be that big.
    • Durhold Bosses
    • Arathi Basin Bosses
    • City War
    • Magic Gold System: You will get magic gold for staying online on the server, or killing bosses. Magic gold can be used to upgrade items, buy enchants and much more.
    • Wotf Dungeon

New Custom Content
    • Custom Bounty Hunter, with great rewards
    • Gamble Npc
    • Custom Enchants (In progress)
    • Custom Gems (In progress)
    • New improved custom mall
    • Custom transmog item search vendor
    • Custom City War ressurection script

We keep making new content, and improving the server, above is just examples of things we offer!

We are always working on new content, and unique ways for our players to experience wow private servers. We are just not your regular server, but a hard dedicated team who is pushing the bounderies of wow private servers. Currently we peak at 25 players, but we know these numbers will increase, as we continue to improve our realm.

We have recently just moved our mall to Wetlands, into a custom build mall, which include the general npcs, as well as duel zone just outside. Below is some screenshots:

Click Here

Crate Key System:

We hope to see you all on AmdWoW in the future. You can visit our website at www.amdwow.net
    Last edited by Breezicreaf; 03-17-2018 at 12:15 PM.

already got other thread about this realm i think,

Quote Originally Posted by XxTryXx View Post
    already got other thread about this realm i think,
    Yes, it has been deleted. This is the new thread, the old one was outdated.
    Sincerely Breezicreaf

looks like a good thread layout, although owner of serv is something else.. lets not start drama

good luck Breezicreaf

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    looks like a good thread layout, although the owner of serv is something else.. let's not start drama

good luck Breezicreaf
    Thanks for your comment. I am sorry you have had bad experiences with the owner. We are always looking to improve our self, and hope that in the future there won't be similar issues.

- - - Updated - - -

New Playtime Reward npc, claim rewards for staying online:

Had 23 players online today, during event and City War!

Had an epic event today!

Very fun and engaging 80 custom funserver. 100% custom gear / instances / content. Very unique pvp concept with City War event. Quick gearing early game with soloable pve content in early tiers and more difficult gearing requiring more time/grouping/pvp with later tiers. Good blend of pve and pvp content because of this. Great voting rewards and very active GMs who hold daily events. Active admins who are in-game adding new content daily. Friendly playerbase with decent numbers considering how new the server is.

I started week ago and i can tell you i love it , love old amd sistem and devs make it even better.
    Devs are frendly and open for suggestions
    And population is kinda low but hope it will grow soon
    Come join us
    U can find me name Flores

It's always good to see AMD trying to get back on its feet, but for everything I've seen since 3.0.9, this looks most promising.
    It's well balanced, well scripted (whatever is so far) and the GM team is really communicative and easy to reach, which is important for building a stable community. I hope I see more and more players joining in, the more the better!
    ~Pengo

Stop doing comments to yourself lol,anyways gl

Quote Originally Posted by DediShot View Post
    Stop doing comments to yourself lol,anyways gl
    We are not doing comments to our self, we ask our players to leave a review of their experience on our post. Thats the reason for the sudden 1 post account. A admin can check this if they wish. But thank you for your feedback!

A really good and enjoyable custom server with a lot of PvE progression, well balanced PvP.
    Owner is friendly and a good lad, always opened for suggestions for the server.
    Unique custom zones, expecially City war for PvPing. Server just needs population and should be good to go !!
    Tbh, the best custom funserver out there

Been playing here last couple days with buds and its been a blast. Hope more players come and enjoy old style fun times with friends...Really enjoyable realm and new mall.

Very fun server. Waited a long time for its opening. People are nice and GMs reply instantly most of the times. You can never get bored as there is a lot of things to do, like events, bosses etc. This server really deserves higher popularity. I highly recommend it, if you need any help gearing up, whisper me ingame Hogger.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeznoevil View Post
    Been playing here last couple days with buds and its been a blast. Hope more players come and enjoy old style fun times with friends...Really enjoyable realm and new mall.
    the fuck you been

Thumbs up

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    The best custom fun server, PVP balanced Pve , Even't in every day, All time staff member's helping i don't know what i can say anymore of that server. Thank alot of this server staff member's. performance here.
    Last edited by davidfool; 03-25-2018 at 02:29 PM.