Welcome to AC Web.

Warcraft: Community

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Greetings!

This was an idea from quite abit ago.. I unfortunately, did not fall through with it cause my original Discord turned into a Discord for a server, and since that server liked it.. The Discord Ownership was transferred.

I, however. Did like the idea, and since it seems like something people want. I decided to bring my community back.

I invite everyone to join, this is kinda like a non-online toplist. But, It's a way for everyone to come together from not just Ac-Web, but every emulation community.

Server Owners

If you own a World of Warcraft server. You may contact a Administrator to be given the 'Server Owner' role on Discord, and have your server shown on our server.

Paid Developer

If you are an experienced Developer and you are looking for a place to find work and also show off your work. You may contact an Administrator for this role.

Developer

If you are a Developer, but don't really want payments or just want to be recognized. You can ask an Administrator for this role.

There is more roles being offered. They will mostly be through 'Discord Activity' though. I also plan on adding bots to function with the needs of everyone.

Feel free to join the project!

CLICK HERE Discord Invitation CLICK HERE

Warm Regards,

Warcraft: Community Owner

MegaIndian
    Last edited by AmdWoW; 02-13-2018 at 09:06 PM.

PrivateWoW-TopServers.com

Go away scammer nathan!

No way, your community literally goes on other server discords and spams to users pms
    Code:
    AmdWoW.net l 3.3.5a l VIP 1-7 We offer balanced classes, exquisite PvE and PvP content. We maintain daily updates ensuring a clean community with a reputable gaming experience. Join us today, and fight for the path of glory, Free VIP2 today
    what a joke,

troya is correct

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    No way, your community literally goes on other server discords and spams to users pms
    Code:
    AmdWoW.net l 3.3.5a l VIP 1-7 We offer balanced classes, exquisite PvE and PvP content. We maintain daily updates ensuring a clean community with a reputable gaming experience. Join us today, and fight for the path of glory, Free VIP2 today
    what a joke,

troya is correct
    Troya is never correct. However, I have nothing to do with Revenant's little project. I just didn't want to search for a password to my other account.

I did work there at one point, but that was before Revenant got desperate.

What is this thread lul

Lol made this after I made my discord

ofcourse, What a stupid http://prntscr.com/ierni0

Quote Originally Posted by XxTryXx View Post
    ofcourse, What a stupid http://prntscr.com/ierni0
    ROFL he's literally coming to every server doing that, seems they got desperate!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    ROFL he's literally coming to every server doing that, seems they got desperate!
    I don't disagree at all, that's Revenant's mind-span. But, that's not me.. I'd rename this profile if I donated, but I just lacked a password to my other one.

The person doing those doesn't have the real amdwow name on ac-web, he goes by amd.wow

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barebones View Post
    Lol made this after I made my discord
    I had this idea long before you made yours; the discord I made for it was given to a server owner.. And they have a successful server now. By name of Astaroth

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    so why not create a proper ac-web?