Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi,

How can I setup to the charachter creation without starter class specialization? (Because now every starter character have specialization that mean many quests doesn't working.)

I really hope you will update the repack once in a while because then you´re a hero, I just tried to compile Trinity Core but failed at the last step - compiling in Visual Studio 2017. Just got many errors and warnings, there is a tutorial on Trinity Core´s site (even looked at the one from Jeutie) but no solution for the problems I have.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRutY View Post
    I really hope you will update the repack once in a while because then you´re a hero, I just tried to compile Trinity Core but failed at the last step - compiling in Visual Studio 2017. Just got many errors and warnings, there is a tutorial on Trinity Core´s site (even looked at the one from Jeutie) but no solution for the problems I have.
    I will update on sunday

My Client just crashes with a

The CAS system was unable to initialize: ClientHandler......... bunch of stuff about failing to select host for download. Yes, I am a noob

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wizzo View Post
    My Client just crashes with a

The CAS system was unable to initialize: ClientHandler......... bunch of stuff about failing to select host for download. Yes, I am a noob
    Fixed this by downloading a client from elsewhere, Blizzard haven't rolled out a new version with the expansion coming soon that's not compatible have they?

Blizzard just patched to 7.3.5 is there a standalone client?

Quote Originally Posted by 808lostboy View Post
    Blizzard just patched to 7.3.5 is there a standalone client?
    http://www.burning-realms.ga/

Need help please!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could someone help me with connecting my client to the server. I downloaded the server and downloaded the client from ttp://www.burning-realms.ga/. However I am not able to use connection patcher (unable to find pattern) on it and when I simply edit the realmlist I get that same old annoying "you have been disconnected" error.

I have spent weeks trying to get this to work and at this point I am straight desperate.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, unlock 3rd relic working on your Repack?

---Update on repack --- You can download now ---
    Argus fully spawned
    Core/Taxi Fix Argus taxis
    Script/Spells: Pala/Druid/Priest
    DB/Krasus Add missing Argus teleporter
    Scripts/Goroth Fix bugs
    Scripts/TombOfSargeras Work on Goroth
    Core/SharedDefines Update QUEST_INFOs & QUEST_SORTs enum

and more etc.

Ashamane Repack 7.3.2
    Last edited by BlizZx; 02-16-2018 at 11:14 PM.

Hello. You new update don't work ;( Not start worldserver. Previous build worked well=)
    Last edited by tim1wong; 02-16-2018 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tim1wong View Post
    Hello. You new update don't work ;( Not start worldserver. Previous build worked well=)
    Go open worldserver.conf and edit this Updates.EnableDatabases = 15 to Updates.EnableDatabases = 0

Hi so, everything is working fine except I can't log in.
    I'm using the AshmaneRepack 64bits patched exe to run the game. I checked in Heidisql the client version is same in the realmlist as it says in the bottom left corner when i try to log in still. I created 2 account to be sure and neither of them able to connect. The error im getting: Unable to connect. Please try again later. ect ect at: [http://us.blizzard.com/support/index...tegoryID=2316]

Quote Originally Posted by BlizZx View Post
    Go open worldserver.conf and edit this Updates.EnableDatabases = 15 to Updates.EnableDatabases = 0
    Темный портал будет до делан до конца? Может вам стоит связаться с Midgard? У них работает до конца.
    Is the dark portal going to completion? Maybe you should contact Midgard? They work until the end.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Monk > Start Quest > The Lesson of the Iron Bough > It does not work

Tauren > Last Rites, First Rites(24861) Quest It does not work

Demon Hunter > Return to the Black Temple Quest After the video play "Breaking Out Quest" I have to go to Quest, but I will automatically move to Orgrima Village.