Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ashamane Legion 7.3.2 Repack

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

Hello everyone, I want to introduce you to a pure good source and database based on Ashamane Core and DB.
    I Compiled the core and i make an repack for everyone who can't make himself.
    I Will upload every week on sunday with newest updates from core and database.
    Hope you like it.

Credits for core : AshamaneCore and DB
    Credits for Protable MySQL : Jordy
    Credits for compile and making the repack : Me +rep if you want
    Credits for info how to make account: Conan513gm

I will update every weekend the repack with newest updates.
    Repack is included everything maps,dbc,vmaps,gt,ets

Download link for Patched exe 64bits

Updated Repeack 16.02.2018 Download!!!

So, what is AshamaneCore?
    It is fully based on TrinityCore, with upgrades like :

- Class Hall Basics (WIP)
    - World Quests
    - Personal Spawns (visible by summoner only)
    - Legion scripts (WIP)
    - Wod Scripts (full blizzlike Jungle of Tanaan intro)
    - Pandaria Scripts (all dungeons & world bosses)
    - All Cataclysm zones spawns
    - All Mist of Pandaria zones spawns
    - All Draenor zones spawns
    - All Legion zones spawns (including Class Halls)
    - Demon Hunter Zone working

How to create account?
    In world server console type: bnet create name@name password
    After this you need to create a game account first: account create name password
    And finally you need to link the bnet account to game account: bnet link name@name gamename

How to create GM account?
    You need to create a game account first: account create name password
    then set the GM level: account set gmlevel name 3 1
    and you need to link the bnet account to game account: bnet link name@name gamename
    Warning! Some patches and features are working differently if you playing with GM account!

Can I get the source?
    Yes, you find it here: https://github.com/AshamaneProject/AshamaneCore

How to use it:
    1. Download the latest World of Warcraft from blizzard site.
    2. Download this repack and extract in any folder
    3. Start the MySQL from _server and then run bnetserver.exe and worldserver.exe
    4. Copy the patched client files into your World of Warcraft folder
    5. Open the World of Warcraft\WTF\Config.wtf file with a text editor and change the SET portal line to SET portal "127.0.0.1"

Some default accounts added:
    blixx@blixx blixx

Some Screenshots:

Last edited by BlizZx; 02-18-2018 at 01:52 AM.

Good,but how extract ruRU dbc files?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog View Post
    Good,but how extract ruRU dbc files?
    Папку скопируй enUS. Измени название на ruRU. И вставь в dbc.
    Copy the folder enUS. Change the name to ruRU. And insert into dbc.

хм.....а как насчет локализации заклинаний и прочего? Разве локализация 1 что у enUS что у ruRU?) Названия в руру на русском,а в enUS английском....так что ruru и enus совсем разные.....нужно извлечь карты,но русифицированного клиента нет под данную версию,а версия офы не подходит....
    Last edited by Drakedog; 02-11-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog View Post
    хм.....а как насчет локализации заклинаний и прочего? Разве локализация 1 что у enUS что у ruRU?) Названия в руру на русском,а в enUS английском....так что ruru и enus совсем разные.....нужно извлечь карты,но русифицированного клиента нет под данную версию,а версия офы не подходит....
    D:\World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor\WTF\Config.wtf: SET portal "127.0.0.1"
    SET textLocale "ruRU"
    SET audioLocale "ruRU"
    SET agentUID "wow_ruru"

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-7-3-2-(25549)

hello, one of the main missions of the pandaren this bug, the mission is "rescue the driver of the car", on the other hand the first mission of the pandaren MONJES this bug, do not let take the weapons, is there a solution for this?

"No locales detected"

hi

do ! dungeon and raid instances legion are worked?!

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    D:\World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor\WTF\Config.wtf: SET portal "127.0.0.1"
    SET textLocale "ruRU"
    SET audioLocale "ruRU"
    SET agentUID "wow_ruru"

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-7-3-2-(25549)
    I change config.wtf , client rus but extractor only extract enUS and frFR, i try change build.info file "Branch!STRING:0|Active!DEC:1|Build Key!HEX:16|CDN Key!HEX:16|Install Key!HEX:16|IM Size!DEC:4|CDN Path!STRING:0|CDN Hosts!STRING:0|CDN Servers!STRING:0|Tags!STRING:0|Armadillo!STRING:0| Last Activated!STRING:0|Version!STRING:0
    eu|1|0dcd27adeb73b039302160d07f6c3402|3085234dd989 d2d1d8fb565becd85ba5|7b0a274098b14855fc34911a0bd74 8b9||tpr/wow|edgecast.blizzard.com blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net level3.blizzard.com|http://edgecast.blizzard.com http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net http://level3.blizzard.com|Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? enUS speech?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? enUS text?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? frFR speech?:Windows x86_32 x86_64 EU? frFR text?||2017-12-30T15:45:14Z|7.3.2.25549
    " but ruRU dbc not work with fresh core.....idk what doing......

Drakedog. Не могу ни чего сказать. Я честно говоря боюсь это скачивать. У меня защитник ругается.
    Drakedog. Can not say anything. I honestly am afraid of downloading it. My defender is swearing.

Quote Originally Posted by irgc View Post
    hi

do ! dungeon and raid instances legion are worked?!
    its spawned but not scripted. working in progress

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Drakedog. Не могу ни чего сказать. Я честно говоря боюсь это скачивать. У меня защитник ругается.
    Drakedog. Can not say anything. I honestly am afraid of downloading it. My defender is swearing.
    Dont afraid
    Last edited by BlizZx; 02-12-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybeta View Post
    hello, one of the main missions of the pandaren this bug, the mission is "rescue the driver of the car", on the other hand the first mission of the pandaren MONJES this bug, do not let take the weapons, is there a solution for this?
    Please Help!

This worked like a charm, I spent all day compiling and trying to get other clients to work, but this is the only one that managed I managed to launch successfully for Legion - only issues are that the Worgen questline gets you stuck in the stockades, but you can get around it by .tele'ing to Elwyn or elsewhere, forcing yourself to level 10 and adding the two forms spell manually. I also noticed that for some reason the Druid travel form will never switch to flight form, it can do aquatic and the stag, but not flight, which is kind of weird. Aside from that, and the usual issues that come with Legion servers, it works flawlessly.

OOPS! was a bad download Ignore that msg below

I know I'm missing something basic... world server just exits on startup but I'm sure I'm meant to copy over some files, but what from where.. database and map files ??
    Last edited by wizzo; 02-15-2018 at 12:53 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi,

How can I setup to the charachter creation without starter class specialization? (Because now every starter character have specialization that mean many quests doesn't working.)