Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Edge of Chaos | Custom Expansion

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello everyone here at ac-web!

Introduction:

I have always been Interested In the Edge of Chaos private server that shutdown and got left abandoned after It's beta phase. Now we will try to revive It, and even make more content for It and fix all of the bugs.

We are a team of experienced programmers and sql devs. We also have alot of Ideas for what and how to do this and we have made a couple of "mind-maps" and started working via that. So far our Ideas are great, and I am sure everyone will love It, also without Stoneharry and his team we would never be here now and try to start this again. So thanks to Stoneharry and his team for even starting this project and then made It public also for allowing me to do this because he loves to see his work being used!

Features:
    We have kept all the features from the original Edge of Chaos server, wich Includes the following:

First of all NO PAY 2 WIN AT ALL!

Start at Level 1, adventure and level up through whole new lands, questlines, npcs, mobs, items, and a whole new storyline! (New zones)
    Level cap: 30
    Custom scripted dungeons & raids and bosses and mobs! (looks like blizzard would have made them)
    New fun events!

Custom classes:
    Demon Hunter: Unlocked at level 30 ready to play!
    Engineer(will be activated after open beta for optimization)

Custom races:
    Worgen Race(temporarily disabled will be activated after open beta)
    Goblin Race(temporarily disabled will be activated after open beta)
    Tuskarr Race (think of the tuskarr race as a pandaren in retail wow, It has a custom questline and starting zone and can later choose what faction to join, horde or alliance!

And ALOT more I just don't wanna spoil all the fun!

SCREENSHOTS

EXTRA INFORMATION

Discord link: https://discord.gg/fvagwku

We are also recruiting staff members, both discord staff and server staff PM DatGuyCry on our official discord group If Interested.

OPEN BETA RELEASE: 2018/02/15

Hope to see you all there!
    Last edited by DatGuyCry; 02-09-2018 at 06:37 PM.

really?! that was stoneharrys work.. dont use it as yours... -.-! make your own server...

Quote Originally Posted by Senix View Post
    really?! that was stoneharrys work.. dont use it as yours... -.-! make your own server...
    Read the whole post and you can see that I give him creds, also he allowed me to use It because he likes to see his work being actually used. So before you flame maybe read the whole thread. Thank you! Also never saying this is my work but later added things are my work the current stuff Is his work.

Glad someone is hosting this again! Fix it and get a playerbase plz

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlyblades View Post
    Glad someone is hosting this again! Fix it and get a playerbase plz
    Will do sir! Hope to see you ingame when It launches!

I liked this custum xpac alot, hope you use it correctly!

good luck i will def be playing on release day

I loved the fuck out of this server and chaotic united. I can't wait to play again.

He may use this as his server files, Stoneharry gave it away to the community for usage as he didn't have time or didn't wanna continue with it. I'm sure he is just happy to see a server up and running on his source again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadenz View Post
    I liked this custum xpac alot, hope you use it correctly!
    We are here for the gameplay and community, NOT for the money!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladrek View Post
    good luck i will def be playing on release day
    Awesome! See you there then.

Quote Originally Posted by gboisen View Post
    I loved the fuck out of this server and chaotic united. I can't wait to play again.
    Loved It aswell that's why I am doing this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxxiz View Post
    He may use this as his server files, Stoneharry gave it away to the community for usage as he didn't have time or didn't wanna continue with it. I'm sure he is just happy to see a server up and running on his source again.
    Yes sir that Is correct. Will never claim that this Is fully "my files" will always credit Stoneharry.

Kebab Slicer

It's always about the money. Fuck the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Veins View Post
    It's always about the money. Fuck the community.
    If we so get a single penny It will all go to the server cost, and upgrades. Nothing else. (We will also prove this.)

Kebab Slicer

Quote Originally Posted by DatGuyCry View Post
    If we so get a single penny It will all go to the server cost, and upgrades. Nothing else. (We will also prove this.)
    You don't have to prove anything. It's your money, so do what the fuck you want with them. Where the money goes doesn't concern anyone but yourself.

Make Twinking Great Again

I'll definitely give this a try

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Probably should try making your own server instead of just reusing a server that went under. You say you've got a team of experienced developers, so why bother with recycled content? What good are those devs if everything is already made?