Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique1488 View Post
    STAFF IS FULL OF GREEDY JEWS !!! DON'T JOIN!!
    you're just everywhere being extremely disrespectful lol, suprised you haven't been banned yet.

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    You close/reopen a wow server every quartal.
    I'm done lmao. This kid just said quartal!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh haaah

Seriously, did you mean quarter?

I don't think you meant to use a musical term, or did you?

Dont want to sound rude but how many times you want to open a server this year?
    You close/reopen a wow server every quartal.
    Can you elaborate? When I first joined the team it was a different server but then we got to talking and brainstorming and we wanted to do something bigger and better. After a lot of talking back and forth we found that Cruel WoW really needs a revival, players have been requesting it ever since the original Cruel WoW went down. That was when we decided to start working on Cruel WoW and do not plan on changing that anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by zkrogman View Post
    Can you elaborate? When I first joined the team it was a different server but then we got to talking and brainstorming and we wanted to do something bigger and better. After a lot of talking back and forth we found that Cruel WoW really needs a revival, players have been requesting it ever since the original Cruel WoW went down. That was when we decided to start working on Cruel WoW and do not plan on changing that anytime soon.
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...ghlight=Nuxxiz
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...ghlight=Nuxxiz

:S

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vampire21 View Post
    I'm done lmao. This kid just said quartal!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh haaah

Seriously, did you mean quarter?

I don't think you meant to use a musical term, or did you?
    Wrote it from my phone, auto correction ftw.

As long as I'm an administrator, you won't have to worry about this project ending. I will do everything I can to prevent that from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by zkrogman View Post
    As long as I'm an administrator, you won't have to worry about this project ending. I will do everything I can to prevent that from happening.
    from your mouth to God's ears
    I highly doubt personally aswell, as this dude who owns the current server or who's the thread owner atleast owned couple servers with same ending and thats cloosing. Can highly bet that this server will end by 5 month of this year if not even sooner. People are sayin everything just to get people's trust, but in this case i dont really think this server should get any chances as it never actually was succesful and was nothing really special, tbh developer or owner OMGFHSD or whatever is his name doesn't have a clue in developing, only great english fight skills This is just an opinion and like a friendly warning to all who will want to waste any time in here, now i know many people would like to like my comment, but its fine.

Nice day to everyone specially to new group of cruel-wow

Quote Originally Posted by Fireland-WoW View Post
    from your mouth to God's ears
    I highly doubt personally aswell, as this dude who owns the current server or who's the thread owner atleast owned couple servers with same ending and thats cloosing. Can highly bet that this server will end by 5 month of this year if not even sooner. People are sayin everything just to get people's trust, but in this case i dont really think this server should get any chances as it never actually was succesful and was nothing really special, tbh developer or owner OMGFHSD or whatever is his name doesn't have a clue in developing, only great english fight skills This is just an opinion and like a friendly warning to all who will want to waste any time in here, now i know many people would like to like my comment, but its fine.

Nice day to everyone specially to new group of cruel-wow
    2 weeks

Do you need any dbc programmers?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud21 View Post
    Do you need any dbc programmers?
    We are always in need of skillful developers! Feel free to apply through our forums

https://forum.cruel-wow.net

To the ones doubting my success rate within the private server industries. surely i have closed my fair share of projects in the past (but who hasn't), But that doesn't stop me from trying again. You are allowed to share your voice of opinion, I'm not gonna deny you that at all. However, What has been mentioned throughout this thread is only a portion of the real story I'm very open regarding my past and myself in general.

- - - Updated - - -

2 weeks
    Already been up for 4 months tho..
    Last edited by Nuxxiz; 02-13-2018 at 10:22 PM.