Welcome to AC Web.
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I want to open a server for friends using this repack

Is there any auto restarter that works with this repack?

Thanks for this awesome repack.

I will be posting a package refresh in the coming days.

- - - Updated - - -

Package update posted. I didn't have time to write a patch for the new update, but the core and DB are now current with plenty of features to keep you busy.

Wow, with playerbot make this world more fun~!!
    I found that some situation the server will crash, ex:
    (1)if I make dual to bot, this server will crash
    (2)if I make magic water, and playerbot in my group, the server crashed, too.

Quote Originally Posted by den13501 View Post
    Wow, with playerbot make this world more fun~!!
    I found that some situation the server will crash, ex:
    (1)if I make dual to bot, this server will crash
    (2)if I make magic water, and playerbot in my group, the server crashed, too.
    Cheers, and I'm glad you're enjoying it -- the team is hard at work everyday. (check them out on discord). Also, your error is indeed a known issue, thanks for the report!

Hey Brooks! First time posting here so first Id like to thank you for the amazing work on this and on the Wotlk repacks.
    I've just downloaded this one and after opening the launcher the database opens fine but the realmd opens and becomes "non-responsive" right after it opens. World server seems to be fine. I didnt modify any files.
    With that I cant log in (stuck at authenticating). I managed to run conan's cmangos repack so I'm not sure whats going on. Sorry if this doesnt make sense or whatever :/

Quote Originally Posted by Arda View Post
    Hey Brooks! First time posting here so first Id like to thank you for the amazing work on this and on the Wotlk repacks.
    I've just downloaded this one and after opening the launcher the database opens fine but the realmd opens and becomes "non-responsive" right after it opens. World server seems to be fine. I didnt modify any files.
    With that I cant log in (stuck at authenticating). I managed to run conan's cmangos repack so I'm not sure whats going on. Sorry if this doesnt make sense or whatever :/
    Cheers =)

A few things for you to try: (sometimes the windows firewall can get hung up when there are many files with the same name.)
    1) Make sure all other mysql databases are closed.
    2) In your windows firewall remove all instances of mysqld, mangosd, and realmd
    3) Launch the repack.

I've messed with the firewall a bit but I'll try specifically that, thanks!

Edit: So for me the problem was my antivirus, disabling it then starting the server worked, and not only that but it started insanely fast.
    Last edited by Arda; 01-11-2020 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arda View Post
    I've messed with the firewall a bit but I'll try specifically that, thanks!

Edit: So for me the problem was my antivirus, disabling it then starting the server worked, and not only that but it started insanely fast.
    Yeah, she's fast =) and thanks for the update!

I'm not sure if anyone else has commented about this. However I'm having difficulties getting bots into arenas (haven't tried battlegrounds yet but i assume the same issue is possible)

I have 2 windows running and ideally I want to do 2v2's using the 3v3s venue... i get an error message saying i need to have gm-mode on in order to teleport to a player in a battleground... this is from two non-gm/admin accounts.

Is this option not possible? or is it and I'm just doing something wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

on a side note, i've also tried boosting the rate in which greens/blues/epics drop, and it seems to remain at the same rate. I have been using 60 for uncommon rates, i'm gonna boost it to 200 right now cuz i rarely see greens drop when leveling and when i do it's just recipes. have yet to see a blue or epic drop in the world.
    I understand these repacks will never be perfect, just wondering if theres some fine tuning i can do on my end to achieve a different style of play for solo as i'm finding it's very difficult to gear up right now.

thanks for your provided.
    Any 2.43 client can be downloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by AshuraZero View Post
    thanks for your provided.
    Any 2.43 client can be downloaded?
    you can check on torrents or google for warmane

- - - Updated - - -

you can download it there

Hello Friend, the core can be great for thinking that she is bad with her Mysql, and that she cannot create an account!

when connecting to her website she does not accept the creation of an account.

A database error has occurred
    Error number: 1054

Unknown column 'sha_pass_hash' in the 'field list'

SELECT id id, username username, sha_pass_hash password, email email, joindate joindate, last_ip last_ip, last_login last_login, expansion expansion FROM account WHERE id = '6'

File name: C: \ wamp64 \ www \ system \ database \ DB_driver.php

Line number: 328

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    March 2020 Version Update has Arrived!