Welcome to AC Web.
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    March 2020 Version Update has Arrived!
    Thank you! Your repacks are the best!

I pulled the update to correct some DB problems. I should have a new version uploaded tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Update 2116 is here, it's free, and it's yours!

*Notice
    If you downloaded 2116 on the 20th of March, please download the patch and execute server/tools/cmangos-Apply_Patch.bat

Alright, I've been here since 6:00 in the morning Waiting for the new update, please put it in order to create acc on site thanks!

Wow, I am so exciting for the new version released!
    Thank you , Brooks.

There is one question, when I log in the world, a message as shown below , can I disable it?
    Last edited by den13501; 03-24-2020 at 06:38 AM.

man this core is really great, many errors fixed because you go through what you don't recognize it.

I put it online and a type or merger or other website, you can't create an account. gives an error.

with like other nucleus all right except this one, she doesn’t accept create account for any site thank you sorry there anything.

Quote Originally Posted by den13501 View Post
    Wow, I am so exciting for the new version released!
    Thank you , Brooks.

there is one question, when I loggin the world, a messenge appear like below , can I disable it?
    Check in mangosd.conf: GM.TicketsQueueStatus

Quote Originally Posted by ildenys View Post
    man this core is really great, many errors fixed because you go through what you don't recognize it.

I put it online and a type or merger or other website, you can't create an account. gives an error.

with like other nucleus all right except this one, she doesn’t accept create account for any site thank you sorry there anything.
    You need a patch for this purpose Unfortunately, users will not be able to register But it's a single good

yes friend the core is great but unable to register I organized it all went online went wrong post nobody can create acc.

- - - Updated - - -

https://jimmyb.ninja/post/1582217788

Hello good afternoon someone could create a simple website acc creates? with these requirements to create acc na cmangos?

Hello,

i just wanted to try out the player bots and the commands are simply not working, it just says "there is no such command" on .bot add?

Am i doing something wrong? I just booted the server up and logged in with the admin account.

Quote Originally Posted by trazy2 View Post
    Hello,

i just wanted to try out the player bots and the commands are simply not working, it just says "there is no such command" on .bot add?

Am i doing something wrong? I just booted the server up and logged in with the admin account.
    I'll check, but it's possible I forgot to build with them... if so, I'll post an update soon.

Hello,

please why I cannot see any download links inside this thread?

Thank You

Hi guy thx for repack i have the server its ok just i have one problem…….

for the bot spawning i use in say .bot add Chandrix(name of chars) and the game say the command is invalid.

for enabled bot i need help i cant spawn bot in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by lodassa View Post
    Hi guy thx for repack i have the server its ok just i have one problem…….

for the bot spawning i use in say .bot add Chandrix(name of chars) and the game say the command is invalid.

for enabled bot i need help i cant spawn bot in the game.
    I'll try to have an update out today

- - - Updated - - -

Patch has been uploaded

Cheers, and stay safe!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    ok thx guy and i have one more question , i can use phpMyAdmin ? for administration and other? I looked in the file and I did not see phpMyAdmin.

i have one project for my private server in solo or 2 or 3 players with friend i create quest item and other for fun, and i need acces in phpMyAdmin for load the news tabs.