Welcome to AC Web.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by kareena18 View Post
    Hello,

oh, great, thanks a lot for this instant help

And a huge thanks for creating such an incredible tbc repack - i cant understand how anybody can do this but i enjoy it so much

Kindly regards

Karen

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

i tried changing PlayerbotAI.Collect.Quest to value 1 but it doesnt work, the bot does not loot any quest item... any ideas ?

Thanks and kindly regards

Karen
    Try
    PlayerbotAI.Collect.Loot = 1

January 2019 Version Update Has Arrived!

The topic post has all of the links
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 01-06-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooksTech View Post
    January 2019 Version Update Has Arri vied!

The topic post has all of the links
    Yeah !! I'm a repack junkie. Thx mate! 😎

i have a little problem, i can't create Draenei and blood elf they are greyed out, where should i enable them ?

Quote Originally Posted by dsadsadas View Post
    i have a little problem, i can't create Draenei and blood elf they are greyed out, where should i enable them ?
    Sorry! I forget to edit default values:
    in the world server type:

account set addon player 1

you can replace 'player' with any account name that you require

Thnx for this repack

I like the player bot ah bit style types and ofc TBC rulez

Update

i have 1 situation . i dont see any playerbots online , maybe i missed something ... i tried to add bots with the add command ... i also made some toons the check if i could add them as a bot butt no luck ... dunno what im doign wrong
    Last edited by swubu; 01-11-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swubu View Post
    Thnx for this repack

I like the player bot ah bit style types and ofc TBC rulez

Update

i have 1 situation . i dont see any playerbots online , maybe i missed something ... i tried to add bots with the add command ... i also made some toons the check if i could add them as a bot butt no luck ... dunno what im doign wrong
    Any of your personal characters can be used as bots (no random bots here). Make a few characters on your account and while in game type in the wow chat wind:
    (Here is my add macro for my party right now):

.bot add Dunjeon
    .bot add Shawni
    .bot add Firefox
    .bot add Sundown
    /invite Dunjeon
    /invite Shawni
    /invite Firefox
    /invite Sundown

I hit the macro twice. Once to add bot and then when they are online I hit the macro again to add them to my party. then in chat I type /p follow auto

look in server/tools/docs for some commands to use the bots

Any of your personal characters can be used as bots (no random bots here). Make a few characters on your account and while in game type in the wow chat wind:
    (Here is my add macro for my party right now):

.bot add Dunjeon
    .bot add Shawni
    .bot add Firefox
    .bot add Sundown
    /invite Dunjeon
    /invite Shawni
    /invite Firefox
    /invite Sundown

I hit the macro twice. Once to add bot and then when they are online I hit the macro again to add them to my party. then in chat I type /p follow auto

look in server/tools/docs for some commands to use the bots
    Thnx for the info /macro solution !! .... good gonna follow this guide and im going to enjoy the nostalgic Tbc wow style back again ... this was what i found one of the best exp for wow

Grts and thnx for making this happen !

How do I get to play this? I can find no tutorial anywhere, and I have no idea what to do with these files. It feels like I need something else aswell, can someone please help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Djudaz View Post
    How do I get to play this? I can find no tutorial anywhere, and I have no idea what to do with these files. It feels like I need something else aswell, can someone please help me?
    First you download the repack ---> Full v01-18-1428 : Compiled 01-04-2019 734.06MB

then you do the following

How to Play:
    1) Extract the contents of the zip archive into a directory on your local hard disk --
    c:\cmangos-tbc
    2) Execute "!_launcher.bat"
    3) 1. In the server (mangosd) console type: account create NAME PASSWORD x
    4) the x represent the expansion pack number (Classic = leave blank, TBC = 1)
    5) Log in with you self made account and start playing ( Make a few toons that you can summon when you want to play with bots )
    with this macro that Brookstech made you can summon them and invite them just spam the macro untill full party

Macro use

.bot add HERE NAME OF CHARACTER
    /invite HERE NAME OF CHARACTER

check
    in server/tools/docs for some commands to use the bots
    Thnx go to ---> brookstech <---

Grts

Hi! Thanks for the response. I did the first 4 steps. But I am lost after that? How and where do I log in? I feel like I need more files than I have here?

Hi! Thanks for the response. I did the first 4 steps. But I am lost after that? How and where do I log in? I feel like I need more files than I have here?
    Do you have the 2.4.3 wow client?

Do you have the 2.4.3 wow client?
    Can you link me to it?
    I have one, but I'm unsure of its quanlity?

After getting that downloaded and into a folder of its own, what is my next step?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Can you link me to it?
    I have one, but I'm unsure of its quanlity?

After getting that downloaded and into a folder of its own, what is my next step?
    located in the root directory of your wow 2.4.3 client you should have a file called realmlist (realmlist.wtf). If you don't have one, you can create one with notepad. It should have this on the first line:
    set realmList 127.0.0.1

and/or in your wtf folder you can edit the config.wtf file and make the 2nd line read or edit the line that has realmlist:
    SET realmList "127.0.0.1"

With the server running, launch your wow client and login with player : player or any of the default accounts.

Note: I forgot to set the expansion level for default accounts (I'll fix it next update). To correct this:
    once the world server is up and running type:

account set addon player 1
    you can replace 'player' with any account name that you require