Welcome to AC Web.

BlazingBoost or Nothing

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    A few years ago I came across the Blazingboost website. With JOY! I was able to finally advance my account when I would have to travel for days at a time falling behind my guild and worst some of my friends. The support team at Blazingboost have to be the most helpful real life people I have met. Any question is answered instantly and with respect. Now full disclosure, yes you (I) have to pay real $ for this service, some will say that its taboo, however not everyone can a fulltime Mythic raider at 2 in the morning and live only off Mountain Dew and boiled hotdogs (you sick people).

Blazingboost is extremely safe! They have a special type of system in which I have never had any problems with. If you either plan on traveling for a few days away from Azeroth or have the cash definitely look into Blazingboost to help you achieve your goals!

This looks suspiciously a lot like an ad, are yo an ad?
    Ay and to knock it outta the park, blazingboost are currently not selling mythic boost only heroic, and if you suck so bad you cant clear heroic you should go play minecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Frequence View Post
    This looks suspiciously a lot like an ad, are yo an ad?
    Ay and to knock it outta the park, blazingboost are currently not selling mythic boost only heroic, and if you suck so bad you cant clear heroic you should go play minecraft.
    Minecraft heroic dungeons perhaps.

Best add i've ever seen.
    Broken grammar and interpunction.
    Not even pictures, awsome.
    #Sarcasm

After the first sentence i already saw its a fake ass poor ad.

Quote Originally Posted by splicho View Post
    After the first sentence i already saw its a fake ass poor ad.
    I'm trying to figure out if this is serious, lul

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    poor ad