Welcome to AC Web.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi, rem999! I can not get through to you. Call me back.

Обновление 3.05.2019. Замена базы данных 2. Легион, Расколотый берег квесты работают. Локальные задания Штормхейм, Сурамар исправлены.
    Update 03/05/2019. Replacing the database 2. Legion, Broken Shore quests work. Local tasks Stormheim, Suramar corrected.

- - - Updated - - -

Не забудьте удалить папку Cache, из клиента. Кто не хочет терять прогресс в игре, просто замените папку world. Путь C:\_Server\mysql\data\world.
    Do not forget to delete the folder Cache, from the client. Who does not want to lose progress in the game, just replace the world folder. Path C: \ _ Server \ mysql \ data \ world.

I am trying to get the different types of .additemset in normal, heroic, mythic and LFR.
    When I enter the code on my private server .additemset appears the normal version. Anyone know how to add to the appearances of the game the mythical version of an itemset?

Обновление 7.05. 2019. Замена базы данных 2. Легион. Локальные задания Валь`шара, Азсуна исправлены.
    Update 07.05. 2019. Replacing the database 2. Legion. Local tasks Val `shara, Azsuna corrected.
    Last edited by rem999; 05-06-2019 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post

Артефакты. Легко и просто.
    Artifacts. Simply and easily.
    +1

Обновление 10.05. 2019. Замена базы данных 2. Легион. Локальные задания Крутогорье исправлены.
    Update 10.05. 2019. Replacing the database 2. Legion. Local quests Highmountain fixed.

Обновление 21.05. 2019. Замена базы данных 2. Альянс. Дренор, квесты гарнизона исправлены. 1,2,3 уровень.
    Update 21.05. 2019. Replacing the database 2. Alliance. Draenor, garrison quests corrected. 1,2,3 level.

I keep getting a CAS error when i try to start the client.
    Can someone provide a link to a working client?

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post

Вам нужно изменить язык в файле worldserver.conf. По умалчиванию стоит немецкий (German). В 2 местах.
    You need to change the language in the worldserver.conf file. By default is German (German). In 2 places.
    Клиент, добавлен на первую страницу.
    Client added to the first page.
    Файл отредактируйте.
    Edit the file.

C:\World of Warcraft\Wtf\Config.wtf
    SET portal "127.0.0.1"
    SET textLocale "ruRU"
    SET audioLocale "ruRU"
    SET hwDetect "0"
    SET videoOptionsVersion "15"
    Last edited by rem999; 05-21-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Обновление 23.05. 2019. Замена базы данных 2. Дренор, Долина призрачной луны, квесты работают.
    Update 23.05. 2019. Replacing the database 2. Draenor, Ghost Moon Valley, quests work.

What / where do I extract the Database 2 ?

Do the pet battles work on this repack ?

Thank you

Обновление 24.05. 2019. Замена базы данных 2. Дренор, Долина призрачной луны, добавлены квесты. 7 из 7 глав работают.
    Update 24.05. 2019. Replacing the database 2. Draenor, Ghost Moon Valley, added quests. 7 of 7 chapters work.
    [IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wowbug View Post
    What / where do I extract the Database 2 ?

Do the pet battles work on this repack ?

Thank you
    На первой странице, database 2. Битва питомцев скорее всего не работают.
    On the first page, database 2. Battle pets most likely do not work.

This character must appear on the Gilneas map, not in stormwind

- - - Updated - - -

This character must appear on Kesan's map, not orgrimmar.

Last edited by remamakiller; 05-24-2019 at 01:25 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Remamakiller. Это не мой репак. Обратись к автору, ссылка на его тему на первой странице. Я квесты исправляю.
    Remamakiller. This is not my repack. Contact the author, a link to his topic on the first page. I correct the quests.