Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Neverendless-WoW Beta Official Public Release

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Click here to watch a video message from Neverendless-WoW Owner, Blackswann

Not many World of Warcraft Private Servers these days have history. Everyone knows the names of the goliath servers that have survived punches and are still alive today. But there aren’t many of the old-school servers left. Joel Osteen said:
    “If one dream dies, dream another dream. If you get knocked down, get back up and go again.”
    Neverendless-WoW has been around for 9+ years. Some of you will recognize this name for drama experienced long ago, now a distant memory. Some will recognize it as years of fun and excitement and see it as a server full of heritage. Either way, it’s hard to shake a first impression or experience, rumors, or stigma, whether it be positive or negative. But with a new day, an ever-changing private server world, and A NEW DREAM, Neverendless-WoW has gotten back up. And we’re ready to go again.
    We are ready to start fresh with a new realm, a new core, a new website, a new attitude, and a new view on what it takes to truly be a top-notch private server. With 3x rates, our custom item system done away, a new staff in place, plus much more, we believe that after falling behind, Neverendless-WoW can once again be One Step Ahead.

Neverendless-WoW Generation II is currently in a beta phase, so we have some work to do. But we plan to take the private server experience to the next level. A condensed list of the features we’ve added so far since the creation of Generation II is:
    • Custom website
      • Forums
      • Vote Shop
      • Donation Shop
      • Support System
    • Consistently updated and improved TrinityCore
    • Integrated Systems
      • IRC, Discord and In-Game Chat are all linked together
      • Discord and Armory are linked together for character reference (currently in development beta)
    • Professional Management and Developers hand-picked based upon real life experience and profession
    • Custom in-game content that does not interfere with natural gameplay or create an unfair or unbalanced player base
    • Custom WoTLK 3.3.5a (12340) installer
    • Upgraded and brand new server hardware

[tip]TO SEE A FULL GENERATION II CHANGE LOG, VISIT: https://neverendless-wow.com/forums/...mber-17th-2017[/tip]

Here is a list of what we wish to accomplish by mid-year:
    • Website
      • Knowledge Base
      • Armory
      • Bug-free web environment
    • Core
      • Work with trinity to make updating Neverendless-WoW easier, and provide trinity with fixes and updates in return
      • Upgraded custom warden system
    • Events
      • Have our BattleMaster staff create fun and unique yet blizzlike events for our playerbase
    • Staff
      • Updated and modernized application system and improved hiring, training, and customer service platform
    • Projects
      • As suggestions come in!

It’s easy to look at the past. We as a server are choosing to look forward and put the negative experiences behind us. With that said, we would absolutely love for everyone to take this journey forward with us to help us create for you, the players, the best private server experience possible. Same old name, completely different mindset.

Neverendless-WoW. One Step Ahead.

Discord: https://discord.gg/8rr32fe
    Connection Guide: https://neverendless-wow.com/forums/...nnection-guide
    Realmlist: set realmlist realm2.neverendless-wow.com
    Last edited by NeverendlessWoW; 01-11-2018 at 01:36 AM.

Best of luck, this server has been around for a long time

Haha nice use of my CMS for the website template pretty glad that ppl stil use the idea even if i kind of abandoned the project ) hey at least you could do me a favor in return add your server to my toplist http://ontop500.com "Do me a favor, no in fact do yourself a favor" - Dj Khaled 2017 )

Glad to see a old server come back, never played it but hope to soon. Also props to the owner for making a announcement personally through video. That's awesome

With all the behind-the-scenes drama Blackswann and others were involved in I think you guys deserve everything that has happened to your community. Not to mention you got off pretty easy with all the money you made off that project to the detriment of player experience.

I'm glad to see many of you have interest in the revamp (Generation II) of Neverendless-WoW! It is indeed unfortunate that I cannot say all of you, but I hope that those of you who choose to join us and really see what a player-oriented community we strive for.

Thank you for your interest, shotsofdeath98, Cadenz and darksoke! natrist2, I hope your opinion of Neverendless-WoW will change.

PrivateWoW-TopServers.com

Good Luck Blackswann

I played on your server long time ago

My name was Lythael.

Good luck with combining Discord with in-game systems

Quote Originally Posted by Marko2 View Post
    We have already done this. Our global chat channel sends allows chat to Discord and IRC. Come check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by NeverendlessWoW View Post
    I'm glad to see many of you have interest in the revamp (Generation II) of Neverendless-WoW! It is indeed unfortunate that I cannot say all of you, but I hope that those of you who choose to join us and really see what a player-oriented community we strive for.

Thank you for your interest, shotsofdeath98, Cadenz and darksoke! natrist2, I hope your opinion of Neverendless-WoW will change.
    My friend you might understood me wrong i just pointed out that I’m glad you used my opensource CMS design for your website and asked you do register your server to my toplist i haven’t said anything bad about it )

Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    My friend you might understood me wrong i just pointed out that I’m glad you used my opensource CMS design for your website and asked you do register your server to my toplist i haven’t said anything bad about it )
    You mean the color scheme? You can't claim design rights on color scheme mate. The entire site was developed and designed by the NE staff without the use of any opensource CMS.
    Last edited by Rigamaru; 01-12-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigamaru View Post
    You mean the color scheme? You can't claim design rights on color scheme mate. The entire site was developed and designed by the NE staff without the use of any opensource CMS.
    It’s not just the color scheme there are images, menu style, news and comments placement, sidebar headers etc. you can check yourself http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...rinitycore-CMS

and once again i didn't said there is a problem or something and i didn't asked anything just a favour
    Last edited by darksoke; 01-13-2018 at 09:45 AM.

PrivateWoW-TopServers.com

Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    It’s not just the color scheme there are images, menu style, news and comments placement, sidebar headers etc. you can check yourself http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...rinitycore-CMS

and once again i didn't said there is a problem or something and i didn't asked anything just a favour
    The design which use Neverendless-WoW is 7-8 years old, it have nothing with your design.

Quote Originally Posted by Troya View Post
    The design which use Neverendless-WoW is 7-8 years old, it have nothing with your design.
    check the design again man, yes the backend might be different but the design is really similar to darkcore

I'm not trying to act smart, i recognize my work pretty well as you can see
    1. Borders are the same
    2. Border radius is the same
    3. Font style is the same
    4. Menu border radius is the same
    5. Headers masks are the same

and seriously learn to read I HAVE NO PROBLEM THEY WERE USING RESOURCES FROM MY CMS !!!! I'M ACTUALLY GLAD THEY DID, IT SHOWS ME THE TIME I SPENT ON THAT WAS NOT WORTHLESS!!
    Last edited by darksoke; 01-13-2018 at 03:26 PM.

www.sinistah.com

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This is probably one of the only blizzlike servers i had ever played on ofc that was years ago. I'm glad to see the people behind it are doing their best to keep it alive. I wish you fellas the best of luck its very tough these days to make a server the community just isn't the same as it was years ago. But by pushing through you make it just a little bit better .

I would however question who made that decision on the site that darksoke pointed out if i was the leader of the team behind it. Because if someone was so quick to cut a corner to finish the site did they cut other corners in their other work... But ofc its not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverendlessWoW View Post
    We have already done this. Our global chat channel sends allows chat to Discord and IRC. Come check it out!
    Yeah it is very possible a man named Glader accomplished it with guild chat he shows it off in the video below. Would be very simple to adapt it to a different chat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue70X6MGwTI

Anyway overall good luck with the server It is nice to see more quality servers pop up especially existing ones with existing communities.
    Last edited by Sinistah; 01-13-2018 at 07:49 PM.