Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by lokeclo View Post
    I did do that but it still crashes. Is your game path location short like for example D:/wow or does that not matter.

I have spent the entire day trying to get it to work and at this point Im geting upset about it. Really dont know why it refuses to work
    no mines in D:/games/wow I do have a full client in there, not sure if that makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDa59 View Post
    no mines in D:/games/wow I do have a full client in there, not sure if that makes a difference.
    mine client is also a full one ,game path is indentical, I honestly have no idea what to do anymore

looking forward for future updates and improvements

i put in all a folder on c: and had to go into setting folder to world conf and had to change 3306 to this 3310...LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3310;root;123456;realmd"
    WorldDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3310;root;123456;world"
    CharacterDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3310;root;123456;characters"
    HotfixDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3310;root;123456;hotfixes"
    and with blizzard at lest 90% downloaded worked great !!

great repack, thank you. however, i came across a weird bug. both the spp settings and wow are set to english, but somethings are in french for instance the portal in Orgrimmar. is there a setting i am missing?

The launcher did not work, always crashes.
    Is there a solution please ?

Quote Originally Posted by rho1986 View Post
    The launcher did not work, always crashes.
    Is there a solution please ?
    i had the same problem. i had to download the wow client, all 40gb and apply the VC_redist.x86.exe that fixed it for me. though there are some quest bugs where you need to manually complete them with a gm command (the demon hunter questline).

Привет. Не работают учителя в профессий городах. Можно это исправить?

Hi. Teachers do not work in professions cities. You can fix this?

it works at least

Quote Originally Posted by xlw00tl View Post
    it works at least
    У меня не работает, по крайней мере в Штормграде и в Дарнассе

I do not work, at least in Stormwind and Dornase

- - - Updated - - -

Ещё вопросик. Нахожу шмот с требованием более высокого уровня. Например, я сейчас 42 уровня, попадается шмот на 59, ктон-нибудь знает, как это отредактировать или отключить?

Another question. Find the armor with the requirement of a higher level. For example, I'm level 42, caught the gear 59, cton anyone know how to edit or disable?

how can i use the player boots?

Quote Originally Posted by Kell88 View Post
    У меня не работает, по крайней мере в Штормграде и в Дарнассе

I do not work, at least in Stormwind and Dornase

- - - Updated - - -

Ещё вопросик. Нахожу шмот с требованием более высокого уровня. Например, я сейчас 42 уровня, попадается шмот на 59, ктон-нибудь знает, как это отредактировать или отключить?

Another question. Find the armor with the requirement of a higher level. For example, I'm level 42, caught the gear 59, cton anyone know how to edit or disable?
    in dornasus there is one NPC in dolanar from wich you can learn all the main professions.

Quote Originally Posted by vssh View Post
    in dornasus there is one NPC in dolanar from wich you can learn all the main professions.
    Да, начальные уровни профессий изучаются. Но при повышении уровня профессии, у учителя, когда на него нажимаешь, ничего не происходит.

Yes, the initial levels of the professions studied. But at higher levels of the profession, the teacher, when it is pressed, nothing happens.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kell88 View Post
    Да, начальные уровни профессий изучаются. Но при повышении уровня профессии, у учителя, когда на него нажимаешь, ничего не происходит.

Yes, the initial levels of the professions studied. But at higher levels of the profession, the teacher, when it is pressed, nothing happens.
    i see, well lets hope this will get fixed in an future update. And also the pet battle seem to be disabled