Welcome to AC Web.
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1043
  1. #1006

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Why are you so noob ?
    Because I lack confidence?

  2. #1007


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Hamburg,Germany
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by DickFiddler View Post
    Because I lack confidence?
    RiP

  3. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by ktbl909 View Post
    Why are you so noob ?
    Мало ты ему накатил. Я с гумном теперь его смешаю.
    You rolled him a little. I will mix it with the threshing floor now.

  4. #1009


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Hamburg,Germany
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Мало ты ему накатил. Я с гумном теперь его смешаю.
    You rolled him a little. I will mix it with the threshing floor now.

  5. #1010
    Why the off topic spam?

  6. #1011

  7. #1012
    SPPV2 Update:

    Current raid progress:


    Current Dungeon Progress:


    More information on SPP Discord.

  8. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DF4ST View Post
    SPPV2 Update:

    Current raid progress:


    Current Dungeon Progress:


    More information on SPP Discord.
    can you drop a link to discord channel ? thanks!

  9. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    can you drop a link to discord channel ? thanks!
    sure: https://discord.gg/929q4e

  10. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DF4ST View Post
    thank you!

  11. #1016
    I'm glad to see a team always work on 735. I'm a big Legion fan, and it's good news ! Little bit tired of running 335a since years, even if there is are some awesome repacks about it.

    Thx R3D4ST

  12. #1017
    Anyone got a working client for this repack? I seem to be having issues with the firestorm client.

  13. #1018

  14. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by tyguy7023 View Post
    Anyone got a working client for this repack? I seem to be having issues with the firestorm client.
    This is an old repack. Wait for Legion V2. And just ignore posts from people with "Location: Russia". They are mentally confused because of excessive abuse of vodka.

  15. #1020


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Russia, Stavropol City, write SmartAI scripts for BFACore https://github.com/cooler-SAI/patch-Lab
    Posts
    152

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzmosis View Post
    This is an old repack. Wait for Legion V2. And just ignore posts from people with "Location: Russia". They are mentally confused because of excessive abuse of vodka.
    I see we have racist Here!! BAN!! go FUCK yourself!! asshole!!
    Last edited by cooler; 02-28-2020 at 12:39 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •