Welcome to AC Web.
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post
    Hey conan !

Since the last update (today), the wolrd server crash at start ; Even after a DB reset (Worked perfectly yesterday). Did 2 DB reset to be sure (after PC restart), but nothing works.

already fixed I think
    Last edited by conan513gm; 10-14-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by conan513gm View Post
    already fixed I think
    I'll check later and up message

Thx for the return

EDIT : Ok, with the last update, all works perfectly

Have fun ^^
    Last edited by tifung; 10-14-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Hi guys, I'm writing through a translator, so if you'll excuse me.
    The Assembly recently,but it's the best I found )
    So,once downloaded the build-prescribed yourself achieving team .ach add id, but after a day ,about, it stopped working and nothing happens, what could be the reason?maybe re-download the server?
    More question. I want to add this crap through which artifacts pump classes, but how do you know her id ? and how to add exactly?

And anyway,where can I get a full list of GM commands? I'm new in this business and the problem is that most of the necessary commands do not work stupidly ,the commands were introduced from the bases of mangos and trinitycore. Thank you for your build and help

Quote Originally Posted by slaapzak View Post
    did you set a different ip/port when you create/modified a realm?
    I didn't. I left all the settings the same.

hi! when i start minimal client:

Quote Originally Posted by onkeltoctoc View Post
    hi! when i start minimal client:

you need internet connection to use the minimal client

Quote Originally Posted by conan513gm View Post
    you need internet connection to use the minimal client

ok my fail firewall blockes wow ....

I had the same problem,it was solved by downloading the client from wowcircle

conan513gm brother, I found a bug in my Nightelf BM Hunter LVL 20 that if I tried to attack an enemy (bear, NightSaber, etc.) instead of damaging it, it heals itself to 100%, it also has an evade yellow text or absorb and it doesn't attack me either. I tried on a new Character and its the same. Please help me. Also found a bug if I tried to click on a hippogryph transportation person my WOW Client lags until everything becomes unplayable. Please Help. I am a big noob in SQL and related things. I appreciate any help brother. Thank You in advance.

Did you remove the bitcoin miner from this repack?

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeidallballManne View Post
    conan513gm brother, I found a bug in my Nightelf BM Hunter LVL 20 that if I tried to attack an enemy (bear, NightSaber, etc.) instead of damaging it, it heals itself to 100%, it also has an evade yellow text or absorb and it doesn't attack me either. I tried on a new Character and its the same. Please help me. Also found a bug if I tried to click on a hippogryph transportation person my WOW Client lags until everything becomes unplayable. Please Help. I am a big noob in SQL and related things. I appreciate any help brother. Thank You in advance.
    In game, type in chat this :

.gm off

Have fun !!

Quote Originally Posted by tifung View Post
    In game, type in chat this :

.gm off

Have fun !!
    Ill try later. If it works +rep. T.I.A.

Edit:

It worked. +rep. Thanks Brother.

Question: How to repair WOW Client without relying on Blizzard Client? Does WOW repair itself when online or not?
    Last edited by TheHeidallballManne; 10-18-2018 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Update #2

Quote Originally Posted by TheHeidallballManne View Post
    Ill try later. If it works +rep. T.I.A.

Edit:

It worked. +rep. Thanks Brother.

Question: How to repair WOW Client without relying on Blizzard Client? Does WOW repair itself when online or not?
    Nope ; You need internet.

Hello Conan513gm
    I noticed that this quest is no longer possible!? Please have a look, thank you
    https://www.wowhead.com/quest=34586/...-your-garrison

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey !!

I'm on ahn'qiraj (20/40) for rep and transmos. With my 68 Pala' is fun, trash mobs are ok but even with my heals spells (base paladin + 2 spells from druid), the Bosses are very hard. Is there a way to down the raid diff' a little ?

By the way, excellent work , it's a pleasure to play ^^

PS : And for VAS, the "vas setoffset x" command doesn't work, even at 5 (base 0), it's easy