Welcome to AC Web.
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    PORFA PONGAN EL ARCHIBO bnetserver.conf PARA DESCARGAR PARA PODER JUGAR EN RED LOCAL

Quote Originally Posted by yandelsoler49@gmail.com View Post
    PORFA PONGAN EL ARCHIBO bnetserver.conf PARA DESCARGAR PARA PODER JUGAR EN RED LOCAL
    https://translate.google.com/?hl=ru

POR FAVOR PONGAN EL ARCHIVO bnetserver.conf PARA DESCARGAR PARA PODER JUGAR EN RED LOCAL
    Is Actually Spanish!

In English:

PLEASE PUT THE Bnetserver.conf FILE TO DOWNLOAD TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IN LOCAL NETWORK

IN Russian:

ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, ОТМЕТЬТЕ Bnetserver.conf ФАЙЛ ДЛЯ ЗАГРУЗКИ, ЧТОБЫ ИСКАТЬ В ЛОКАЛЬНОЙ СЕТИ
    Last edited by FitzMark; 11-16-2018 at 11:37 AM.

соу де чуба сувірме ел арчібо вмапс мапс мапс дбц цамерас Репацк пара мега о ун Медіафіре чуе соу де чуба no se que es ya que no entiendo muy bien el ruso solamente pido poder descargar el bnetserver.conf para descargar + el repak

Quote Originally Posted by FitzMark View Post
    Is Actually Spanish!

In English:

IN Russian:
    F:\World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor\WTF\Config.wtf\ SET portal "127.0.0.1"
    SET textLocale "ruRU"
    SET audioLocale "ruRU"
    SET agentUID "wow_ruru"
    SET hwDetect "0"
    SET videoOptionsVersion "15"
    SET gxApi "D3D11"

NOT work this small repack

What a fab repack! The updater is a nice feature for sure. Pleasantly surprised all around. Nice work conan, can't wait for playerbots! I miss having my pet druid in tow.

The vmaps file is stopping when its downloading.

many issues fixed today
    run the update.bat (maybe twice) and report issues again if not fixed

I just wanted to say first, Great repack! +REP I've been using this for a while now with no problems until I did a fresh install yesterday. The client wouldn't let me log in no matter what i did.
    fix.... dl'd the original client from blizzard let it go through its full install, copied the spp executables into the wow client folder, changed the config.wtf file to set the portal to "127.0.0.1", then started the x64 spp client and waited for it to "install required files" after it was done i was able to log in with no issues. I hope this helps some people that are having problems getting it to run properly.

note: if anyone tries to run this using a directx9c vid card it comes up with an error. to correct it from windows 10 run dxcpl click edit list, search and select the spp executable. example (C:\Users\base\Desktop\ashamaincore\World of Warcraft\SPP_Wow-64.exe) click add then click ok, then at bottom check force warp, apply and ok. in config.wtf change line set gxApi "D3D9" to SET gxApi "D3D11" and save. now when you run there will be no error.

Yeah, website isnt loading

- - - Updated - - -

Minimal client also just displays CAS errors by the way, they both dont work

Make sure the Minimal Clients Folder and files are not set to Read Only Attributes. I would copy it to you're Public Folder's.

few questions

ok so when i downloaded the installer yesterday the worldserver refused to start giving an error cant remember what it said exactly something saying that the revision needed to be updated even though i had run the update.bat file

looks like this was a known issue however because running the update.bat again today world server runs fine

how can i run apache server manually because its not starting when i use the Launch_Servers.bat get this error in my browser since apache wont open

This site canít be reached 127.0.0.1 refused to connect.
    Try:

Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

guess it really doesn't matter since this server wont be public but still i like the web interface to create account better then the worldserver

also i was heavy into dbc modding and editing for 3.5.5a still am for my singlecore 3.3.5a server but it looks like there has been alot of changes since 3.5.5a to the db files

is there a place anyone can guide me where i can find the tools that are compatible with the new files

https://wowdev.wiki/Main_Page

has alot of info as to the stucture and i can also use the source files to find more i just dont know where a db2 editor is or if the programs ive been using are compatible
    such as tallis dbc editor and mydbc editor

thank you

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    everythings working just fine ! Good Work !
    But i cannot see the playerbots anywhere ...

anything i need to start with the server to have them enabled ?