Welcome to AC Web.
Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1125

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    hey guys,

How to add a french langugage in the game please ?

i tried to take an another folder DATA but don't work have you any idea how to do this ?

Thanks

cas system error in client

Quote Originally Posted by walok View Post
    cas system error in client
    Download and extract the Offline Patch on the first page.

Hello,

Someone to know a tools for to do a migration of a character from a private server (SPP conan WOTLK trinitycore) to another private server (SPP ashamanecore BFA) ?

Thks

Hello, when I started as undead new game, in very first quest (The Shadow Grave) I am not able to take items from table to my inventory. When I am clicking on them nothing is happening.

Do You know why?

Thank You

Helo guys my spp-httpd is not start why and how can this problem be remedied I still tried, to start it manually but it loads does not give any error and the window disappears how can we fix this problem.

Thank you in advance.
    sorry for my bed english.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamni View Post
    hahah
    it's better
    wow nice
    I like the discount idea

First of all i want to say thank you for this repack. I started with a panda monk and works really good, a few issues here and there but overall is really good.

Edit start:
    W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶ ̶p̶a̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶(̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶J̶e̶u̶t̶i̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶B̶l̶i̶z̶z̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶R̶e̶p̶a̶c̶k̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶z̶a̶x̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶ ̶p̶a̶n̶e̶l̶)̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶l̶u̶c̶k̶.̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶n̶c̶h̶e̶r̶?̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶?̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ ̶"̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶M̶y̶s̶q̶l̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶1̶2̶7̶.̶0̶.̶0̶.̶1̶ ̶<̶1̶0̶0̶6̶1̶ ̶u̶n̶k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶>̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶a̶b̶a̶s̶e̶p̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶L̶o̶g̶i̶n̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶"̶.̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶w̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶a̶b̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶H̶e̶i̶d̶i̶S̶Q̶L̶.̶
    Looked like it was a port issue, because when you manually start mysql it starts in port 3306 instead of server's 3310. So i ll just let this here for the future if someone have similar problem. Edit end

Also does anyone know where to disable modules? Disabling them in realms world config settings doesn't make any difference neither in settings folder.

Just for the feedback i tried LFG with SoloMode and when i died inside the dungeon i could't revive. I was getting the error that can't revive now cause my team is in combat or something. Any clues about this?
    Last edited by LostAtlantis; 05-03-2020 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Solution on one of the problems

Hey all, one question, as group. We cannot see each others positions on map. Only when we are super close by each other. The other members dot freezes in position until we get closer.

Is there a way i can fix this? Thank you all

I get this error when i try to use the SPP_Wow-64.exe

I downloaded and put the offline fix but didnt work still

Quote Originally Posted by applemes View Post
    I get this error when i try to use the SPP_Wow-64.exe

I downloaded and put the offline fix but didnt work still
    This repack is dead, don t waste your time, use this: https://spp-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=120

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    is there some info on how to set the webpage? I screwed it all up triny to make it live and need to reset it back to all default settings. and then info on how to make it work