Welcome to AC Web.
Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I tried it but then my friend can't connect with the server... :/
    Could be a firewall issue. Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by eighthour View Post
    Could be a firewall issue. Dunno.
    I have allowed everything and every program that is needed to run the server.. but I will try it again tomorrow

@Gandoer

I run it with standard VPN (friend VPN in) and connected as if on LAN (they get a LAN IP dynamically (makes things easier).

I am not sure what Hamachi overlay network is (what IPs are used), but what I have done is change 2 areas, so to speak:

lets say my server is on 192.168.0.250

1. database entry for IP under table realmd -> realmlist - > address

2. auth file in the server file system under cpp-legion -> Settings -> login.conf

- look at section statement LoginREST.ExternalAddress = 192.168.0.250

======

If hamachi gives your server an IP (or you are running it locally), friends need to connect to such IP, but that IP needs to be setup on server (config) as IP to accept connections from remote clients, and clients specify this IP in wtf.conf in the game file system.

Some info: https://secure.logmein.com/welcome/w...irtual_IP.html

IP hamachi allocation: https://secure.logmein.com/welcome/w...75437F51D841BC

Assumption is that hamachi does not block anything and that your server host does not block any connection either over hamachi interface (check if hamachi installs any access rules). Sometimes windows considers connection other than LAN as public interface, and activates firewall by default. You should look at windows adapter list and see if hamachi generates an adapter, and what is the network type it assigns (private, public etc.). If hamachi respects your local lan assignment, then its a bit easier, you need to investigate what IPs your friends get, if it is true that DHCP assignment comes from your hamachi gateway (or you).

If hamachi assigns IPs dynamically on every connection in the overlay network (private peering network), and your server has no static IP, then it will be even harder, I don't think authentication can be done via any interface and any IP (i.e listening on 0.0.0.0).

In general terms, server should have a static IP, for ease of use and configuration.

You need to have a play, maybe hamachi two of your PCs on different public internet connections (if possible) and see what configuration is required to make it work (client PC to server PC), that way you can avoid friends testing it for you initially.

If hamachi does not work, look at running a VPN server (I know it is harder to setup) and allocate the server a static IP.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by vader75; 04-10-2018 at 06:27 AM.

Fishing profession is error. lots of monster not drop quest item..

I love this repack for the most, but how can we get to the allied races? I cant get them to show on the creation for anything. can you do a video explaining for those of us who may not know

Most likely a silly question, but ...
    In stratholme .. how do you get the Gauntlet Gate to open?
    Im entering from the service tunnel .. get into the first area but am unable to continue because the Gauntlet Gate wont open, shows locked etc.
    Thank you

Just downloaded a copy of your release. A+ for making it easy to DL.
    I am dissapointed that the miner is hidden and it's really not clear, also I would by far prefer it to not be hidden on load.
    I don't mind running a miner for a while to encourage you but this make the release feel very sketchy with you going to the effort of starting the miner hidden.

Anyhow, I am running into the following issue when trying to start up the services on the fresh download.

When starting the launcher the webserver page opens and closes.
    Adding a pause to the webservice batch file I see that it is not loading properly:

spp-httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 180 of C:/apps/WoW_SingleCore_Legion/spp-legion/Server/Apache24/conf/httpd.conf:
    Cannot load ../php5/php5apache2_4.dll into server: The specified module could not be found.

[UPDATE]
    I had issues with the apache server not loading php but it turned out to be VC11 x86 that was not installed on my system.
    I had the 64bit installed only.
    Hope this helps someone.

Single Player Project - AshamaneCore repack (V3) available for 7.3.5 Build 26365.

Complete changelog is here after the last update for v2.
    https://pastebin.com/vqGtcp7W

No more updates comes for the previous version, but you can export your characters and can use it in the new repack.
    The complete Data folder changed (15GB) and that's why need to download this new repack.

Download

@conan

I have loaded V3, and imported backup.

There are some auth startup errors due to sql missing or inconsistent (seems not to affect the load, but not sure what it means for future updates).

========
    >> The file '2018_02_18_00_auth.sql' was applied to the database, but is missing
    in your update directory now!
    >> The file '2018_02_20_00_enable_allied_race.sql' was applied to the database,
    but is missing in your update directory now!
    >> The file '2018_02_28_00_auth.sql' was applied to the database, but is missing
    >> The file '2018_03_14_00_auth.sql' was applied to the database, but is missing
    Cleanup is disabled! There were 4 dirty files applied to your database, but the
    y are now missing in your source directory!
    ======

Thanks.

Possible it's fixed after the last update

How can I change the site to Portuguese?

What are the differences in requirements to remotely play using this repack from base Trinity. I can get this working with base Trinity, but this repack is just different enough to throw me off, and I can't find any resources for how it is set up. For example, in the database there is no "auth" section for me to update the IPs for my realmlist. I just need a basic checklist, I'm fairly adept at performing the steps. What ports need forwarding, where to change the localhost address to the actual LAN address if that's required, where to change localhost to public IP if that's required, etc. Thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Valkrist View Post
    What are the differences in requirements to remotely play using this repack from base Trinity. I can get this working with base Trinity, but this repack is just different enough to throw me off, and I can't find any resources for how it is set up. For example, in the database there is no "auth" section for me to update the IPs for my realmlist. I just need a basic checklist, I'm fairly adept at performing the steps. What ports need forwarding, where to change the localhost address to the actual LAN address if that's required, where to change localhost to public IP if that's required, etc. Thanks very much!
    @Valkrist

Hi Valkrist, you say that you are in the config of the server sent ...... hmmmm why then ask your many?

Use Heidisql or Navicat, then you can already make a few settings you need ;-)

If you look closely, then you will also find a folder the setting heist, where the auth or login and the world config is in it .......

I hope it helps you, if it is not so I doubt that you know it ;-)

To allow remote access I've done the following:
    In login.conf:
    Set login.rest external and local addresses to my DDNS and LAN addresses respectively.
    In realmd Database
    Set Address and local address to my DDNS and LAN addresses respectively
    In my Router
    Forwarded ports 8081, 8085, 8086, 3724, and 8099.

What have I missed to get this working. Locally everything is great, I just can't seem to get my buddies connected.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    @Valkrist see what other ports may be open (I have only played on lan or getting friends to VPN). What I can see is

battlenet (bnetserver): process listens on ports 1119 (TCP) and 8081 (TCP)

world server listens on: 8085 & 8086 (TCP)

Cant see 3724 and 8099 used as listening ports (server listening) on the windows stack. Could be due to legion server using bnet authentication simulation.

Suggestion, connect locally from game client to Server and see which ports get open (you can use netstat or windows resource manager (easier, under network, TCP Connection - local, remote IPs and ports open).

If it uses some dynamic ports between client and server, then :-(

Hope this helps.

P.S.

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...-Repack/page15

seem that 1119 port is important to be forwarded.
    Last edited by vader75; 04-18-2018 at 07:32 AM.