Welcome to AC Web.
Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    BLZ error is becouse your accont name is wrong in the legion you need to login with yourname@yourname you need to link at account creation. On server luncher type 3 to see how to create a account.

Hey.

I haven't touched private servers for couple of years now, I was just wondering how I can add gear above normal quality (heroic, mythic etc.).
    I've tried different methods but they all turn out to be normal regardless what I do.
    Is heroic+ gear even available or could someone please tell me how to achieve heroic+ gear.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I made it, after a couple of tries.
    Last edited by Fredathor; 03-13-2018 at 11:32 PM.

A few bugs I found in my short time playing.

Priest hurts itself with Penance when used on an enemy.

Hunter pets dissapear after a short time.

Undead is unplayable for a Non GM, the quest to revive at the start is broken and you stay dead.

Deadmines ogres, goblins with food, and first boss are bugged.

.lookup quest crashes the game

Trying to add the first quest for the hunter class hall crashes the game.

Just a lot of unplayable mess, I appreciate the effort but please do some bug testing, these should all be fairly simple to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by everfrost23 View Post

Undead is unplayable for a Non GM, the quest to revive at the start is broken and you stay dead.

Just a lot of unplayable mess, I appreciate the effort but please do some bug testing, these should all be fairly simple to fix.
    those issues already in if you run the Update.bat?
    many of these already fixed in the latest version

Quote Originally Posted by everfrost23 View Post

lol its an open source project, go and fix them then!

Hello conan513gm
    After the quest (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=38729/r...e-black-temple) comes close a video that is correct. But unfortunately I am ported to Sw or Og. And that is not correct.

Please change the. The correct map is .go xyz 4326 -603 -279 1468
    or write me please where I can change that

Thank you
    Last edited by Bully; 03-14-2018 at 11:11 PM.

Hi,

do you know what should I do when I receive this:

Using configuration file g:/Wow Server Area/WOW 7.3.5 SingleCore_Ashamane/spp-legion/Settings/login.conf.
    Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2l 25 May 2017 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2l 25 May 2017)
    Using Boost version: 1.65.1
    Opening DatabasePool 'realmd'. Asynchronous connections: 1, synchronous connections: 1.
    MySQL client library: 10.1.30-MariaDB
    MySQL server ver: 10.1.30-MariaDB
    Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
    MySQL client library: 10.1.30-MariaDB
    MySQL server ver: 10.1.30-MariaDB
    Connected to MySQL database at 127.0.0.1
    DatabasePool 'realmd' opened successfully. 2 total connections running.
    Updating Auth database...
    >> Auth database is up-to-date! Containing 20 new and 0 archived updates.
    Started auth database connection pool.
    Added realm "Single Player Project" at 127.0.0.1:8085.
    Login service bound to http://0.0.0.0:8081
    Could not bind to 0.0.0.0:1119 Az összes szoftvercsatorna-cím használatának általában csak egy módja (protokoll/hálózat cím/port) engedélyezett
    StartNetwork failed to bind socket acceptor
    Failed to initialize network
    Login service exiting...
    Closing down DatabasePool 'realmd'.
    Asynchronous connections on DatabasePool 'realmd' terminated. Proceeding with synchronous connections.
    All connections on DatabasePool 'realmd' closed.

Yesterday it was worked, nothing changed, today generates this issue. I have deleted the repack downloaded again and happens the same.

Any advice is appreciated!

I tested playing over the LAN (server in VM and client a separate PC). I did try two different VMs on two different hardware, so does not seem hardware issue.

It seems it does work (after tweaking auth and database IP addresses, bnet rest and server IP) I can login, but login into and being in the world, session times out after about a 30 sec to minute (character seems to freeze spells) and get the disconnect from server message.

World server log shows time sync errors (debug message), alluding to packets being dropped by server or client, could be some checks that happen in background.

So not sure if this is to do with how server does keep alive (client to server or similar), or its to do how the core is configured to only work as local i.e. 127.0.0.1 source/destination (no over network connectivity), i.e Single Player.

It would be great to have this edition work successfully over LAN (and find out which settings would support it).

UPDATE: lan server seems to work on windows 7, but not on Windows 10 vm . Could be that windows 10 blocks some of the network traffic (opposite to no traffic leaving if you run it on same machine), while I did disable firewall, could be some other security mechanism, but I could not figure out what exactly. Note both database and the auth config (bnet rest ip local/remote) file need to be updated to make this work.

Will report if it breaks.
    Last edited by vader75; 03-16-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vader75 View Post
    I tested playing over the LAN (server in VM and client a separate PC). I did try two different VMs on two different hardware, so does not seem hardware issue.

It seems it does work (after tweaking auth and database IP addresses, bnet rest and server IP) I can login, but login into and being in the world, session times out after about a 30 sec to minute (character seems to freeze spells) and get the disconnect from server message.

World server log shows time sync errors (debug message), alluding to packets being dropped by server or client, could be some checks that happen in background.

So not sure if this is to do with how server does keep alive (client to server or similar), or its to do how the core is configured to only work as local i.e. 127.0.0.1 source/destination (no over network connectivity), i.e Single Player.

It would be great to have this edition work successfully over LAN (and find out which settings would support it).

UPDATE: lan server seems to work on windows 7, but not on Windows 10 vm . Could be that windows 10 blocks some of the network traffic (opposite to no traffic leaving if you run it on same machine), while I did disable firewall, could be some other security mechanism, but I could not figure out what exactly. Note both database and the auth config (bnet rest ip local/remote) file need to be updated to make this work.

Will report if it breaks.
    nice report vader75
    win10 also blocking the hamachi connections too, maybe the windows defender or firewall do that, I'm not sure

I get incompatible in-game with the latest version of wow. Can I please get some help? 3rd time asking. I've asked in your discord too, but it also gets ignored.

update to the current version of wow

run the update.bat from conan513
    copy over the exes from the \Addons\Patched_Exe_26124 folder to your wow directory
    launch SPP_Wow-64.exe

this worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Limit View Post
    I get incompatible in-game with the latest version of wow. Can I please get some help? 3rd time asking. I've asked in your discord too, but it also gets ignored.
    What I understand, new server update comes with new binaries, i.e game exe to match the client. If you look at server file under spp-legion-> Addons, you will see Patched_Exe_26124.

Your wow client should be 26124 and need to run one of the exes above from the client.

Also in your database, realmid->realm, look under your field gamebuild, should say 26,124.

Hope this helps.

WorldSocket::HandleAuthSession: Sent Auth Response (unknown account). Please i need help
    Last edited by SKYG63; 03-18-2018 at 12:55 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    help!! [IMG][/IMG]