Welcome to AC Web.
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandaasu View Post
    everythings working just fine ! Good Work !
    But i cannot see the playerbots anywhere ...

anything i need to start with the server to have them enabled ?

There are no bots in Legion yet

Сonan513gm. Пожалуйста загрузи на MEGA свою работу. Люди меня просят. Понимаешь плохая связь. Перебои с интернетом. ---+++--- Сonan513gm. Please upload your work to MEGA. People ask me. You understand a bad connection. Internet interruptions.

Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Сonan513gm. Пожалуйста загрузи на MEGA свою работу. Люди меня просят. Понимаешь плохая связь. Перебои с интернетом. ---+++--- Сonan513gm. Please upload your work to MEGA. People ask me. You understand a bad connection. Internet interruptions.
    thanks. He alredy upload this weekend... iīm dowloading rigth now.

Here is a complete repack with all updates included if anyone have problem with the SPP-Legion-installer tool.

Download:

Muchisimas Gracias Amigo conan por la ayuda, ya estoy jugando y todo marcha perfectamente, todo a funcionado muy bien... muy agradecido por la ayuda. Mis saludos y me mantendre revisando si hay updates para mantener esta servidor.
    +rep

Thank you very much, Conan for the help, I'm already playing and everything is going perfectly, everything worked very well ... very grateful for the help. My regards and I will keep checking if there are updates to keep this server.

I have a problem with apache start. Its starts and close after few seconds. Anyone knows how to fix?

Is it only me or my Protection Pally's talents dont work properly, like Blessed hammer doesn't have the hammers flying around after striking or Consecrated hammer does not enable Hammer of the Righteous do AOE damage when without Consecration.

Quote Originally Posted by Pea View Post
    I have a problem with apache start. Its starts and close after few seconds. Anyone knows how to fix?
    I have the same problem, i can not get the website to start anymore, any ideas?

this problem started when i downloaded the new installer repack and now also with the latest normal repack download you posted Conan

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical666 View Post
    I have the same problem, i can not get the website to start anymore, any ideas?

this problem started when i downloaded the new installer repack and now also with the latest normal repack download you posted Conan
    It appears that the file Apache24 is missing from the bin file

Conan is there any way to download the updated repack from google drive. Canīt download from MEga. Thanks
    Is there a google drive download link or something?
    Last edited by Ludvik; 11-22-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvik View Post
    Conan is there any way to download the updated repack from google drive. Canīt download from MEga. Thanks
    Is there a google drive download link or something?
    Не вижу причин для беспокойства. Какая ошибка на MEGA? ---+++--- I see no reason to worry. What is a mistake on MEGA?

- - - Updated - - -

MEGAsync
    Simple automatic synchronization between your computer and the MEGA account.
    https://mega.nz/sync

i need to download from google drive because i cant pay mega subscription from Cuba. i wondered if there was any alternative, from somewhere else. Sorry for bothering.
    167/5000
    Мне нужно скачать с Google Drive, потому что я не могу оплатить мега подписку с Кубы. Я задавался вопросом, есть ли какая-то альтернатива, откуда-то еще. Извините за беспокойство.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvik View Post
    i need to download from google drive because i cant pay mega subscription from Cuba. i wondered if there was any alternative, from somewhere else. Sorry for bothering.
    167/5000
    Мне нужно скачать с Google Drive, потому что я не могу оплатить мега подписку с Кубы. Я задавался вопросом, есть ли какая-то альтернатива, откуда-то еще. Извините за беспокойство.
    Не знаю как у вас. У нас MEGA бесплатная. Только если увеличить мощность за дополнительную плату. Ещё зависит от какой у вас адрес. Если лимит исчерпан. Можно отключить модем на 5 минут и заново включить. Адрес поменяется. ---+++--- I do not know about you. We MEGA free. Only if you increase the power for an additional fee. It also depends on what address you have. If the limit is reached. You can turn off the modem for 5 minutes and re-enable. The address will change.

167/5000

Sorry i repeated the message. Thanks for the info.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Не знаю как у вас. У нас MEGA бесплатная. Только если увеличить мощность за дополнительную плату. Ещё зависит от какой у вас адрес. Если лимит исчерпан. Можно отключить модем на 5 минут и заново включить. Адрес поменяется. ---+++--- I do not know about you. We MEGA free. Only if you increase the power for an additional fee. It also depends on what address you have. If the limit is reached. You can turn off the modem for 5 minutes and re-enable. The address will change.