Welcome to AC Web.
Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Amazing Repack, Nice Job ;-)

Thank you very much brotalnia, I am testing

Got everything to work. I wanted to ask if this is final version or you plan to keep working on this repack?

Hello
    I need help, I can not make the file mysql .sql with HeidiSQL

@brotalnia I just wanted to ask if you could upload or send me stock database without any accounts or characters created on it. I would like clean database.

@Mrkii13 In your database, go to realmd>tables>account and delete all the accounts.

@ircomputer yeah but it's not clean, when I create new characters on website they appear as character 4,5,6... etc. Annoys me

Hello Mrkii13
    you do not have the mysql .SQL file?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkii13 View Post
    @brotalnia I just wanted to ask if you could upload or send me stock database without any accounts or characters created on it. I would like clean database.
    The clean database is inside the sql folder, also v15 is clean by default

@N44RU you're right, but it shows some warnings...I just ignore those?

hello N44RU
    or I can find the mysql file in SQL because brotalnia (You can export the database to SQL files using HeidiSQL) impossible its not working then I need help to be able to have mysql.sql
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkii13 View Post
    @N44RU you're right, but it shows some warnings...I just ignore those?
    Yep it’s normal, just create your dB first named mangos, select utf8 collation and import the script.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 82cheyenne82 View Post
    hello N44RU
    or I can find the mysql file in SQL because brotalnia (You can export the database to SQL files using HeidiSQL) impossible its not working then I need help to be able to have mysql.sql
    thank you
    Sorry I don’t understand you, all the sql files are inside the repack, also you don’t need a MySQL.sql, all those database have the stored procedures inside, if you want the source of the sql of this repack check this https://github.com/vmangos/core/tree/development/sql
    Last edited by N44RU; 09-07-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Hmm I tryed this repack abit and it seems that my minion doesn't do anything, he just follows me, anyone else noticed that?

EDIT: yeah, I play undead warlock and Imp doesn't to be doing anything...I have noticed that all repack have this problem?
    Last edited by Mrkii13; 09-10-2019 at 07:26 PM.

I test human warlock and elf hunter (classes with pets) and work at 100% each, this is by far the best vanilla repack i've test

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I agree man, just Imp doesn't seem to be working, but it's not a problem.

EDIT: Also I wanted to ask, if I want to delete mangossd_4878,5086,5302 and 5464 I have to delete their folders inside "data" folder am I right? Do I have to delete anything else besides that? Bit stupid question but I want to make it as clean as possible.
    Last edited by Mrkii13; 09-11-2019 at 09:48 AM.