Welcome to AC Web.
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Gamemasters have god mode enabled by default. Disable it by typing the following in the chat.

.god off

@brotalnia Stable masters don't do anything, that is normal right?

Thank you for your help .. @brotalnia
    I work on French translation
    Last edited by 82cheyenne82; 09-22-2019 at 08:09 PM.

@Mrkii13 This is not true. The stable masters are working correctly. See for yourself. https://streamable.com/g2chn

@brotalnia I see, only works for hunters above lvl 10, it got me confused because I play on classic , and it gives me dialoge with any class and any level. Thanks

Blue Ribboned Wrapping Paper, doesn't seem to work properly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by andyhuke View Post
    Blue Ribboned Wrapping Paper, doesn't seem to work properly?
    The silver dawn appointment badge of the tribal camp was destroyed and could not be retrieved.

Hello, I really like what you have done for Vanilla, really! Classic World of Warcraft makes me crazy again! I'm sorry to bother you. I tried to join Eluna in Vanilla. I'm sorry I didn't succeed because I won't compile Vanilla. I changed the database to make vanilla support part of "world chat", "kill boss", "Transmogrification" lua, but I can not use the "Teleport stone" function, I found that all items do not support lua, I do not know what went wrong, just want to talk to you about lua, Can later versions support Eluna?

Hello, I wanted to start by thanking you for a really good job. Everything runs smoothly. But as befits a layman, I can't deal with commands like how to add Gold. I searched the internet and the command type .modify gold doesn't work. help
    Last edited by d4rnoK; 09-30-2019 at 10:23 AM.

Have been playing this repack for a few months now and really enjoying. One thing I have noticed is the anti-cheat system sometimes kicks players that are using the flight masters.
    [MovementAnticheat] Player MyPlayer:7 [name:2@127.0.0.1], Cheat: TimeDesync(Tick:201666), Penalty: Kicked.

@brotalnia when will v16 released?

Version 16 has finally arrived! If you don't want to extract map files yourself, then get the full version, because the file format has been updated and old map files are no longer compatible.

Here are some of the biggest changes with this release:
    - The 1.7.1 client is now supported. Check it out if you want to explore the original Silithus zone and the old Druid talents trees before they were redesigned. You will find a link for the client in the readme.
    - A lot of creature stats have been updated to match information gathered from Classic. This includes the following: names, health, mana, species, beast family, elite status, unit class and model ids used.
    - Experience and reputation rewards for all quests have been updated to match Classic. The amount of faction reputation given for normal quests was buffed in TBC and previous versions of the repack were using these wrong values.
    - Dustwallow Marsh has been completely respawned based on Classic. The zone was redesigned in TBC, and private server databases lacked data for the original version. Vast areas of the zone were empty in the previous repacks.
    - Localized texts for French, German, Spanish and Russian have been updated and are now 100% accurate for Vanilla. This includes texts for gossips, quest descriptions, creature names, and scripts.
    - Optional Portuguese locales are available. Since there is no official Portuguese client, you need to run the provided batch script to replace English texts instead.
    - The Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer and Warchief's Blessing world buffs are now on a cooldown like in Classic.
    - GameObject spell casting has been implemented. This is a bit technical, but be assured its something important.
    - Scripts for two custom events that I made have been included in the repack. If you are curious and want to check them out, you have the option to enable them using the provided batch script.
    - And many more miscellaneous fixes that you can read about on github.

Full download - https://www.mediafire.com/file/yv2d2zef918mv0n/
    Lite download - https://www.mediafire.com/file/vu662xkwn7tc7ml/
    Last edited by brotalnia; 12-02-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    Version 16 has finally arrived! If you don't want to extract map files yourself, then get the full version, because the file format has been updated and old map files are no longer compatible.

- The 1.7.1 client is now supported. Check it out if you want to explore the original Silithus zone and the old Druid talents trees before they were redesigned. You will find a link for the client in the readme.
    - A lot of creature stats have been updated to match information gathered from Classic. This includes the following: names, health, mana, species, beast family, elite status, unit class and model ids used.
    - Experience and reputation rewards for all quests have been updated to match Classic. The amount of faction reputation given for normal quests was buffed in TBC and previous versions of the repack were using these wrong values.
    - Dustwallow Marsh has been completely respawned based on Classic. The zone was redesigned in TBC, and private server databases lacked data for the original version. Vast areas of the zone were empty in the previous repacks.
    - Localized texts for French, German, Spanish and Russian have been updated and are now 100% accurate for Vanilla. This includes texts for gossips, quest descriptions, creature names, and scripts.
    - Optional Portuguese locales are available. Since there is no official Portuguese client, you need to run the provided batch script to replace English texts instead.
    - The Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer and Warchief's Blessing world buffs are now on a cooldown like in Classic.
    - GameObject spell casting has been implemented. This is a bit technical, but be assured its something important.
    - Scripts for two custom events that I made have been included in the repack. If you are curious and want to check them out, you have the option to enable them using the provided batch script.

Full download - https://www.mediafire.com/file/3bejn421l4anofw/
    Lite download - https://www.mediafire.com/file/c4h1w3sufunmwc3/
    Awesome !! Thx !

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post

Full download - https://www.mediafire.com/file/yv2d2zef918mv0n/
    Lite download - https://www.mediafire.com/file/vu662xkwn7tc7ml/
    Awesome Work! Best Vanilla Repack by Far, Thanks!