Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by CommuNazi View Post
    The full version isn't available on Mediafire.
    Yes it is, I am downloading it now.

Thank you brotalnia! You're doing gods work here brotha.

I'd give u more rep but it won't let me.

Is this going to still be a progression pack or just a plain vanilla pack?

Quote Originally Posted by sethfear View Post
    Is this going to still be a progression pack or just a plain vanilla pack?
    The progression is part of the core now, just change the Wowpatch setting in the config.

how would i make a mount into a lv1 mount in this awesome game? i know i can have gm give player riding spell but dont know how to make mounts lv 1...thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlesally View Post
    how would i make a mount into a lv1 mount in this awesome game? i know i can have gm give player riding spell but dont know how to make mounts lv 1...thanks!!!
    do a query on the world database (which has item_template table)

update item_template set requiredlevel = 1 where entry = 19902;

then restart server, delete cache folder, ingame: .add it 19902

or you can use it without riding skill:

update item_template set requiredskill = 0 and requiredskillrank = 0 where entry = 19902;
    Last edited by Haverr; 12-08-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Hi!

any chance of upload the repack somewhere else? mediafire is slow af, tried to download it 5 times and fails, and only max 100kb/sec.
    My download speed is normal everywhere else but mediafire.

Thanks

Hi, great repack!

I would like to ask few noob questions though.

1) Where can I change the NPC HP values to show actual numbers (455/455) instead of percentages (100/100)?
    2) Is there some restriction on using GM spells? I remember using spell 265 (Area Death) with other repacks, but it doesn't seem to work here.
    3) How can I make character permanently High Warlord/Grand Marshal, like is the premade charater "Repack"?

Thanks in advance for anyone that answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche1 View Post
    1) Where can I change the NPC HP values to show actual numbers (455/455) instead of percentages (100/100)?
    You can't. It's a client-side option, but not avalable for vanilla version (1.12.1), only in BC version 2.0 and upper .

while downloading the new version since my old one scrapped for some reason that I can't define, I do have a question about updating... Whenever there is an update, would it be possible to get a link for SQL files to implement or a folder of them without a new pack. Hopefully my system wont shit itself again and make me start over. I had gotten pretty far one it last time but that's okay. Doing it again wont be difficult. Also, is there an active guide page anyone knows of for Vanilla? I seen a lot with Wrath, but it contains all the changes for Wrath, not just Vanilla so it's not easy to keep up with. I'm trying to create a usable version of a ripoff of one of the quest guide addons that was originally created for later versions.

I wasn't aware of the ability to toggle certain patches (I thought it was the final vanilla patch prior to BC). Does that include talent tree configs? So for example, if I backpatch to 1.2.0, will that include the 1.2.0 version of talent trees?
    Last edited by WoWzers; 12-18-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Brotalnia Thanks a lot a great build keep up the spirit!!!
    p.s not the topic of course but could you please advise where can I download Blizzlike Assembly 2.4.3 maximum feasible thank you in advance

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    is it possible to add this to this server repack?
    - Ike3's Playerbots
    - Improved Vanilla AI for Playerbots
    https://github.com/SinglePlayerProje...mangos-zero-ai