Welcome to AC Web.
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Have you checked the NSG on Azure ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paracitic View Post
    Hello, first i would like the thank you for making this repack available. I'm trying to set up a server so my guild can practice BWL but when i run the repack on an Azure Virtual Machine i cannot connect to the server. I use your batch file to change the IP to the proper IP for the Virtual Machine but when i try to log in from my game client it just hangs at "connecting" like it is the wrong IP.
    I was wondering if there are any other files that need to be edited like the realmd.conf or anything else?

If you have some time to discuss this in discord or any other format i would be happy to pay you for your time. I've been trying to figure out the issue for several hour now and have ran out of ideas.

paracitic#5795 (discord)
    Hello,

Make sure that you opened the ports in the NSG of your VM.

How do I make more GM accounts? The in-game commands does not work, when I went into the database with HeidiSQL it does not seem to work.

I went into account - selected newly created account went into gmlevel and put 6 in there. Tried 3 as well.

I had the same issue with the GM levels, but it's not exclusive to this repack. Seems to be an issue with the most recent build, as I've experienced the same on one I've compiled myself. Just type "account set gmlevel" into the console, followed by the name of the account you wish to set (or account ID #), and the corresponding gm level (0-3).

Quote Originally Posted by Severity View Post
    I had the same issue with the GM levels, but it's not exclusive to this repack. Seems to be an issue with the most recent build, as I've experienced the same on one I've compiled myself. Just type "account set gmlevel" into the console, followed by the name of the account you wish to set (or account ID #), and the corresponding gm level (0-3).
    <3

Tyvm it works!

Have anyone made this version of the server online to the public? It's pretty great!

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    Have anyone made this version of the server online to the public? It's pretty great!
    Do better. Or cry in a rag.

thanks for the repack, i have it running on my personal server and runs very smooth. really a classic wow fan. Thanks Brotalnia for your hard work.

www.gaming-couple.com/wow
    Last edited by ferly349; 02-09-2020 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ferly349 View Post
    thanks for the repack, i have it running on my personal server and runs very smooth. really a classic wow fan. Thanks Brotalnia for your hard work.

www.gaming-couple.com/wow
    Cool, but not working for me

yeah for some reason the world needs to restarted after it had been running for a day or two. Then you'll get stuck on connected. So i have been looking around to see if anyone has the same issue but cannot see anything. Maybe Brotalnia could shed some light on this for me.

Thanks, server is back up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by ferly349 View Post
    yeah for some reason the world needs to restarted after it had been running for a day or two. Then you'll get stuck on connected. So i have been looking around to see if anyone has the same issue but cannot see anything. Maybe Brotalnia could shed some light on this for me.

Thanks, server is back up and running.
    thanks!

Thanks very much for your kindness. It's perfect. After playing for a while, I'll give you some bug on the details. 1) NPC robot "Abu" in the wasteland should patrol around. It's lovely, but it's still now. 2) some mounts lack sound effects, such as "black Qila battle tank". I'm looking forward to the owner's update. Thank you again

So here is a little follow up, now the servers runs good for a atleast 10 or so days. i have found out the problem of the crash after a day. it was the auto re starter that made it crash. So now its just off.

Also i have an other issue, i din't get a change to capture the error cause i was on vacation, but i think as soon someone kills a specific creature it makes the server crash of some sort. Whenever it crashes again i'll take the error from the server and post it here.

But beside that, everyone is happy about the server. Runs great. Good Job that's for sure.

Ferly

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Great repack but is there a way to adjust or remove some mechanics in pve content. I'm playing locally with few friends.
    Would be nice if we could adjust content for few people and remove some wiping mechanics, while stilling keeping it challenging to
    certain degree.