Welcome to AC Web.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    @brotalnia
    Modifying the source code
    \src\game\World.cpp
    SetMotd(sConfig.GetStringDefault("Motd", "Welcome to the Massive Network Game Object Server.") + std::string("\n") + std::string(GetPatchName()) + std::string(" is now live!"));
    modify
    SetMotd(sConfig.GetStringDefault("Motd", "Welcome to the Massive Network Game Object Server."));
    There is no anti cheating function
    There is no anti cheating module in the source

The anticheat is not open source. It is only included in binary form.

Here is the change you want with AC included -> https://www.sendspace.com/file/zgmi1j
    Last edited by brotalnia; 03-12-2018 at 07:20 PM.

@brotalnia

Thank you very much for the release of this patch. Can you release the X64?

Thank you so much for your work!
    Much appreciated!

Thank you very much for this repack. You are a hero for sure. but now to business...

Will the auction house bot be ready to go on the version 9? I tried everything on version 8 and could not get it working. I tried adding the AHbot.conf, all kinds of different settings.

please advise
    Last edited by wilco; 03-14-2018 at 03:46 AM.

AM using the nostalrius client for this which is set to the correct build of this repack but it sits at connecting then finally disconnects, i do notice that when i change the config file to just SET realmlist 127.0.0.1, that it auto updates and imputs other information in there which then changes the 127.0.0.1 back to the login.nostalrius.com or whatever. Any ideas on how to keep it from not changing or is it just a client thing?

Quote Originally Posted by wilco View Post
    Thank you very much for this repack. You are a hero for sure. but now to business...

Will the auction house bot be ready to go on the version 9? I tried everything on version 8 and could not get it working. I tried adding the AHbot.conf, all kinds of different settings.

please advise
    for me it works normally.

Quote Originally Posted by sephiro86 View Post
    for me it works normally.
    what did you do to make it work? The repack does't come with any config file for it that I see. Which version are you on

in my mangosd console it shows this when I start server...
    "auctionhousebotmgr::additem() : Ajout de l'item" #####
    "auctionhousebotmgr::additem() : Ajout de l'item" #####
    etc...

but if I visit the IF or SW auction houses there is nothing there
    Last edited by icecom6; 03-15-2018 at 03:42 AM.

The AH bot puts items in the neutral auction house. Go to booty bay, but make sure you've enabled it in mangosd.conf.

Quote Originally Posted by brotalnia View Post
    The AH bot puts items in the neutral auction house. Go to booty bay, but make sure you've enabled it in mangosd.conf.
    Oh I see, okay confirmed it is working. Thanks!

Before I upgrade, do you know, if I port the item_template from the V8 database to V9 will that mess anything up? I made a bunch of edits, don't want to have to do them again.

how can I make a npc that is a xp rate changer please help me. just to change rates from x1, x5, x10, x15, etc

@icecom6 Yes you can replace item_tempalte without issues.

@krugster00 You can change XP rate in mangosd.conf, you can't do it per player with a NPC. All development of this core is focused on implementing blizzlike features, nobody works on custom stuff.

How do you change your pet's Loyalty to 6, as well give it Training Points? .modify tp doesn't appear to actually do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Guttler View Post
    How do you change your pet's Loyalty to 6, as well give it Training Points? .modify tp doesn't appear to actually do anything.
    It does not work for me either. I came up with some sort of a solution for this, I have edited mangos.conf file. Go to the RATES area and find Rate.Loyalty = X. Change the X for something high like 100 (I am unsure of any limits on this, be sensible) and your pet loyalty will level almost instantly. Hope this helps.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    What about Training Points? I can't even give my pet Rank1 Bite because it doesn't gain any. Even if I level a pet normally they don't acquire TP.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, what do I need to open the CONF file?