Welcome to AC Web.
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hmm I tryed this repack abit and it seems that my minion doesn't do anything, he just follows me, anyone else noticed that?

EDIT: yeah, I play undead warlock and Imp doesn't to be doing anything...I have noticed that all repack have this problem?
    Last edited by Mrkii13; 09-10-2019 at 07:26 PM.

I test human warlock and elf hunter (classes with pets) and work at 100% each, this is by far the best vanilla repack i've test

I agree man, just Imp doesn't seem to be working, but it's not a problem.

EDIT: Also I wanted to ask, if I want to delete mangossd_4878,5086,5302 and 5464 I have to delete their folders inside "data" folder am I right? Do I have to delete anything else besides that? Bit stupid question but I want to make it as clean as possible.
    Last edited by Mrkii13; 09-11-2019 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkii13 View Post
    I agree man, just Imp doesn't seem to be working, but it's not a problem.

EDIT: Also I wanted to ask, if I want to delete mangossd_4878,5086,5302 and 5464 I have to delete their folders inside "data" folder am I right? Do I have to delete anything else besides that? Bit stupid question but I want to make it as clean as possible.
    Yes delete the .exe and their folders in dbc, but beware because 57x is for mangosd.exe

@Mrkii13 Imps do not use melee attacks in vanilla wow! Make a warlock on the official classic servers and you will see it works the same there. The Imp can only attack with its Firebolt spell.

Hi,

first of all thanks a lot for this great repack. My friends and i are stunned how great it works compared to other private servers we played on. Unfortunatly noone of us is capable of programming and so i have to ask you, if you already know the problem with the "Slice and dice" ability in patch 1.8.4?
    When trying to use it on a mob with 1-5 combo points only the message "That ability requires combo points" is shown and nothing happens.

Any idea how to fix this?^^ I have nearly no experiance in that area

Thanks again for your great work and support.
    Last edited by Lordholmchen; 09-14-2019 at 04:17 PM.

@brotalnia Yes, but this is what I wanted to say:
    In classic (I play undead warlock) when I press attack on my Imp, he goes till he's in range, and he shoots fireballs. In this repack when I press attack he just stands as if I didn't press anything. Not complaining at all, just letting you know...

@Lordholmchen Thank you for reporting the issue, it will be fixed in the next release.

@Mrkii13 He stands still because you need to enable auto casting on Firebolt, otherwise it has no means to attack. Right click the ability.

@brotalnia LOL that was pretty dumb from me, btw do you have any plans for new releases?

There haven't been that many changes since the last release, so I don't think it's time to do a new one yet. Maybe in October or November. I would like to go through the 1.8 patch notes and implement the old state of all changes done there, so that I can include 1.7.1 client support with the next repack.

Thank you very much for this great repack!!!!!

I'm noob as you could see...but I want to ask what's with stable masters not working?

Hello
    I have a question, I test people but he never dies in the game, I can not find where it comes from.
    if anyone knows where the problem comes from, he can tell us.
    thanks for the help

You can't die if you play as GM, use "/gm off" command or make entire new account.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thank you I test (but MJ mode is not activate on but perso) I will activate it is off to see if it works especially when I play my life goes down normal until 1 is after it does not move ...
    thanks for the help
    Last edited by 82cheyenne82; Yesterday at 03:43 PM.