Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Derp of the herp dept.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Put some effort on your advertisement post. centering text isnt really appealing at all.

Thanks @Hamar!
    Last edited by havocwow; 02-21-2018 at 12:15 PM.

whole website is about donor, why dont you just write thats P2WIN server ?

Bump, I really recommend that server!

Quote Originally Posted by havocwow View Post
    You can pay for it or you can earn the gear by spending time on our server. You earn VP's, which you can transfer into DP's and buy your preferred gear. We're also thinking about letting players get the Donor items by simply PvP'ing. We're open for suggestions!

Cheers ^^
    So I just need to vote everyday to get the best gear and don't even need to actually play on your server and just afk all day long? Then why did you add dungeons and gear from T1 to T12? Or is your T12 exactly equal in stats to the available vote/donation gear?

Sorry but I haven't tried out your server and I am confused about this concept.
    Last edited by Saltysaltys; 06-23-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Zafire is blast.

Bump, got brought here from some mates and I love it already played couple hours last night and can't wait to play again - If your looking for an oldschool 255 Server that has pvp and pve look no further! Im on horde side named "Seez"

At least code the launcher yourself, IDIOTS!

TheViking

This server actually looks different from other servers which is out there, this actually looks promising.
    I haven't really tried the server so I can't really say a lot for the "pay 2 win" comments but hey... like most servers got that system.

Suggestion though for improvements to your donation system is to make comsetic/transmogs things. Make the tiers look like dogshit and make the donation transmogs look cool.
    If you think this is a bad idea just look at LoL, Pubg, Fortnite and CS. Different type of games but it's same thing.

Good luck on the server, looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Minilano View Post
    This server actually looks different from other servers which is out there, this actually looks promising.
    I haven't really tried the server so I can't really say a lot for the "pay 2 win" comments but hey... like most servers got that system.

Suggestion though for improvements to your donation system is to make comsetic/transmogs things. Make the tiers look like dogshit and make the donation transmogs look cool.
    If you think this is a bad idea just look at LoL, Pubg, Fortnite and CS. Different type of games but it's same thing.

Good luck on the server, looks good.
    idk rly, that pay2win is LITERALLY Implemented without hiding..

Web Developer

Lol, 7 required patches... This is what happens when importing models from other expansions and just downloading patches found online such as the ARAC patch. Not sure if the ARAC patch is one of these patches since i have not tried the server yet. But really... Keep it to 1 small patch and delete all other patches and content from other expansions. And sure, i totally understand if you want to have donor sets with displays from Legion or battle for azeroth or whatever the name is for the new expansion. But just take the models that you need and leave the rest and put those models in to 1 patch. No one wants to download 7 different patches + a custom wow.exe. The wow.exe should be optional to use, not a requirement

- - - Updated - - -

Nice i managed to play the server for max 5 seconds without getting stuck in a lagspike. This server is not playable. My recommendation is that you fix it asap or close the server

Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    Lol, 7 required patches... This is what happens when importing models from other expansions and just downloading patches found online such as the ARAC patch. Not sure if the ARAC patch is one of these patches since i have not tried the server yet. But really... Keep it to 1 small patch and delete all other patches and content from other expansions. And sure, i totally understand if you want to have donor sets with displays from Legion or battle for azeroth or whatever the name is for the new expansion. But just take the models that you need and leave the rest and put those models in to 1 patch. No one wants to download 7 different patches + a custom wow.exe. The wow.exe should be optional to use, not a requirement

- - - Updated - - -

Nice i managed to play the server for max 5 seconds without getting stuck in a lagspike. This server is not playable. My recommendation is that you fix it asap or close the server
    My recommendation is to CLOSE IT ASAP. As to anyone here looking for some accounts, I have 20 accounts on Havoc-WoW. Found a hole in the server.

The server is really great! Whoever wants to join and needs help on gearing, can find the help as fast as he wants to!
    The community is incredible friendly!

I definitely recommend this server! ))

Bump, recommending that server again.
    Friendly staff, unique content, strongly based community.

Just take a look at it

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Asked a dev can you ^reforge^ my item stat and use for example my custom tabard stat on my weapon which was bought from tokens so i could spare the slot for the new vip tabards he says its agains the rules? i asked what rule he sayd maybe its not listed.. what?