Welcome to AC Web.

A question about Extended Costs

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi buddies.

Does someone know why when I make an extended cost, for example 30k honor and some token idk ...when I add it to the NPC it works ok but it doesn't show what's needed.For example if I add an existing extended cost ( badge of justice ) since it's blizz it's ok and the displayid of the mark is ok but with custom extended cost it doesn't show the displayid, any ideas?

Regards,

Deep Sky.

In order for the npc's to display your custom extended cost client sided, you will need to create a custom MPQ file containing the modified ItemExtendedCost.dbc.
    If you don't know how to create a custom MPQ, there is a short tutorial in a guide I wrote a couple of days ago. The tutorial is intended for the creation of a custom patch containing item.dbc, but the same principles apply.

Do the other players need it to?

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Sky View Post
    Do the other players need it to?
    Obviously.

sadly

sadly
    lmfao whats sad?

if i'm player i won't download any patches , i am lazy and hopefully there are many lazy people like me to >,<

if i'm player i won't download any patches , i am lazy and hopefully there are many lazy people like me to >,<
    That's why I hate people from my country... Laziness is bad. I am doing these things over my server: Handling all sql, all lua, all mpq + Retroporting and still I have no problems. I am doing this in my free time. I am not lazy. Be like me!

Telling lazy people not to be lazy is like telling the sky not to be blue... You shouldn't waste your breath... :/

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    xd