Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Project-Azeroth - An Accelerated Vanilla Experience.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

Hello ACWeb Community

In this post, I'd like to introduce you to Project Azeroth and explain the basics of the project.
    This server is fully focused on providing an accelerated Vanilla experience in preparation for World of Warcraft Classic.

We'd like to invite you all to forge this server with us as a community in order to enjoy the game in the accelerated process. We intend to have the late-game Vanilla feeling but deal with the struggles that occur during the Vanilla leveling experience. Therefore we've adjusted some settings and ratings and will adjust some minor things that will smoothen the leveling experience.

What is the idea behind Project-Azeroth?
    In short, Project-Azeroth is the accelerated Vanilla experience that'll progress through all patches with accelerated experience rates and drop rates. We'll provide a smoother overall leveling experience and apply some quality of life changes to the overall gameplay progression.

Project-Azeroth will have an accelerated and dynamic timeline which means we'll slightly increase the total amount of drops per boss in raids and dungeons to ensure guilds can prepare for the next raid tier. With a dynamic timeline, we'll be keeping a close eye on the progression players are making and will release new content when needed.

We'll provide people with a chance to meet new friends and guilds that might make it to the live Blizzard servers. And give people with full-time jobs and a family to take care of a chance to keep up with the more hardcore player base.

Some key features to keep in mind:
    • Dual talent specialization
    • Increased leveling rates
    • Increased profession gain rates
    • Reduced spell prices up to level 50
    • Reduced mount prices at level 30
    • Mount requirement level set to 30
    • Fast patch progression
    • Hosted in Europe (France) OVH
    • Server type PVP

When is it ready?
    We're going to release the 22nd of December!

Can I join the team?
    With the project just recently setup we're still recruiting multiple staff members such as:

• Gamemaster EU
    • Gamemaster US
    • Graphic designer
    • PR manager
    • Discord Moderator

Where can I join?
    We mainly use our discord channel as source of communication.
    Discord invitation
    But you can also find us at
    Project-Azeroth.com

Results from our recent survey!
    Thank you all for the many votes we've received last week the results are promising and will bring a great accelerated Vanilla experience! We've also decided to go with a dynamic timeline which means that content will be released depending on the progression the majority of the community manages to make.
    The reason behind a dynamic timeline is to ensure hardcore and casual players can unite and both progress through the game as a team.

You can find the survey results here.
    Last edited by MrChaos; 12-04-2017 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intervention View Post
    bump
    Cheers.

You have a bit of a competition (Vanilla Awakened) & now that Hearthglen has released, but good luck nonetheless!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilik View Post
    You have a bit of a competition (Vanilla Awakened) & now that Hearthglen has released, but good luck nonetheless!
    Indeed some recent servers popped up after I started working on this project. But we'll keep our eyes on our goals and work towards achieving it. Thank's for the best wishes.

There will always be competition

https://privatedb.net

Looks like a promising project.

Best wishes on project, looks interesting. Finally no more silly x1 leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Frequence View Post
    There will always be competition
    Of course there will. However, servers like these don't usually get that many people + an almost identical one launched very recently, so getting players might be an issue for them/you.

Of course there will. However, servers like these don't usually get that many people + an almost identical one launched very recently, so getting players might be an issue for them/you.
    Well depends on how good that other server is doing, and I hear about daily shutdowns and problems with some of these other servers which are quite unattractive for players.
    But I don't play them so can't tell for sure, I only know what I hear. (-:

Quote Originally Posted by Render1982 View Post
    Best wishes on project, looks interesting. Finally no more silly x1 leveling.
    Thank you Render.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Good luck with your server!