Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    <Twink Nation> NEW Level 29 twink pvp Server!!! 3.5.5a


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Twink Nation!
    A brand new level 29 twink server, currently in OPEN beta. We have plenty to offer, and more to come. BUT as of now we are stuck, and need some players to hop on and help us out with balancing etc.
    So come on over and join us! The server is online and we are eager to meet you.
    Register here : http://twinknation.doomdns.org/
    Set realmlist: Set realmlist twinknaton.doomdns.org





    Don't flame, we just opened to public TODAY. We have two custom malls, custom vendors with plenty more to come. WE also keep
    a open mind to make adjustments to the server, for the people. A server by the people, for the people. There will be open events, will even toss out some gold for some players. NO p2w, just come and try it out with us!! I will upload a video, etc later on. Come and try it out for us =D Can't wait to see you in the game!! The site is just temporary


    Last edited by Phorum; 09-13-2017 at 01:11 AM.

  2. #2
    Nice idea, best wishes!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Render1982 View Post
    Nice idea, best wishes!
    It's super fun, should hop on it and let us know what you think!

  4. #4
    That was too fast as I expected.

  5. #5


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Developing the world
    Posts
    792
    It's just me or web does'nt load?

  6. #6


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    C:/Windows/System32/kernel32.dll
    Posts
    803
    Blizzlike?

  7. #7
    Instant 29. Server is still on, not shut down. Did some updates. Be back up in a hour or so.

  8. #8
    To bad it's just PvP, would've loved some custom PvE.

  9. #9
    PvE will come if we have the demand for it. It's in OPEN beta. Everything is subject to change.

  10. #10
    Right now it's just the starter zone + gurubashi as far as Ive seen. So untill you got some more content I wont play. But lets see what you come up with

  11. #11
    AS of right now starting one is the primary zone for gearing etc hanging out, until we get more players and if they want change then we'll go from there

    - - - Updated - - -

    Bump

    - - - Updated - - -

    New vid uploaded, not the best but it gives a run down

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mikedej View Post
    Right now it's just the starter zone + gurubashi as far as Ive seen. So untill you got some more content I wont play. But lets see what you come up with
    What kinda of PvE would you like to see? Any ideas?
    Last edited by Phorum; 09-13-2017 at 01:21 AM.

  12. #12
    The site doesnt even work, gg

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Phorum View Post
    What kinda of PvE would you like to see? Any ideas?
    Custom questlines, Custon dungeons & Raids and Gear.
    Custom factions, with storylines and such.

  14. #14
    Site does work.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mikedej View Post
    Custom questlines, Custon dungeons & Raids and Gear.
    Custom factions, with storylines and such.
    Noted. I'll see what we can do.

  15. #15


    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lua/C++/.DBC/SQL Developer
    Posts
    2,915

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phorum View Post
    Twink Nation!
    A brand new level 29 twink server, currently in OPEN beta. We have plenty to offer, and more to come. BUT as of now we are stuck, and need some players to hop on and help us out with balancing etc.
    So come on over and join us! The server is online and we are eager to meet you.
    Register here : http://twinknation.doomdns.org/
    Set realmlist: Set realmlist twinknaton.doomdns.org





    Don't flame, we just opened to public TODAY. We have two custom malls, custom vendors with plenty more to come. WE also keep
    a open mind to make adjustments to the server, for the people. A server by the people, for the people. There will be open events, will even toss out some gold for some players. NO p2w, just come and try it out with us!! I will upload a video, etc later on. Come and try it out for us =D Can't wait to see you in the game!! The site is just temporary


    shut the video off in 5 seconds. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU RECORDING YOUR AUDIO? UNDER A WATERFALL?

    Jesus!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •