Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    thx i will aprecciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

i have problem conecting to the server with the client u give to us idk why.

Quote Originally Posted by phulo View Post
    thx i will aprecciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

i have problem conecting to the server with the client u give to us idk why.
    Than problem you have somebody know how to help yourself give me more detail an image or something

the client never connect to the authserver, crash after trying to log in. 0x70993943xxs this kind of errors.

Quote Originally Posted by phulo View Post
    the client never connect to the authserver, crash after trying to log in. 0x70993943xxs this kind of errors.
    Hello to all again excuse not to be able to be here as I promised to them the problem it is for barrel to be about to pass a hurricane and no and podium working too much I have several updates to rise but not and once time was had but I am going to raise them to you

Don.t forget to make a map (Logs) .there you can found what the problem is.. and make am map (data) where you put the map.maps and vmaps in.

ore change the world and auth conf from DataDir = "data" to DataDir = "."
    and LogsDir = "logs" to LogsDir = "."
    Last edited by ronrodenberg; 09-08-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Great job!!!! The update works perfect

one week without any post ummm its dying

hello everyone I'm sorry for not having uploaded anything new is that here in cuba we were with the hurricane and we did not have electricity until today in the morning but the wire is not dead I have several things to climb in tale completely recover this whole situation in cuba i will upload all the new content

I will waitin for the update, i´m from cuban too and the hurricane IRMA afect all de electricity system in the country, but all will be fix in a few days. I will test the repack and help to my fiernd doverman side to side...

Hola! Yo soy de Peru y quiero ayudar en su proyecto en lo que pueda. Si bien no se programacion no soy un desarrollador puedo empezar traduciendo cosas. Solo indiquenme como empezar y estare contento en ayudarlos. Actualmente mantengo un servidor con el repack de junk y le voy agregando algunas cosas de cooler ademas de arreglar un poco los quests que puedo solucionar. Voy aprendiendo en el camino. Saludos y mucha fuerza por allá en cuba! Espero poder ayudae

pure bug no download spell bugs npc etc

I can not count the version number of 5.4.7... arf... good luck.

Checkout this repack, its the best you all can get for free. Good Job!!!

gracias mi hermano ahora veras lo que voy a subir se van a quedar con la boca abierta.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by doverman930 View Post
    gracias mi hermano ahora veras lo que voy a subir se van a quedar con la boca abierta.
    Que fue lo que subiste que no lo veo bro...