Welcome to AC Web.

Looking for 2.4.3 Repack

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello Guys, i am looking for a 2.4.3 repack with the raids working, would be cool if there is extra stuff like transmog, reforge, vendors.

Also i am looking for someone who wants to make a 2.4.3 Server with me.
    I am going to buy a rootserver to set the server up. I wanna get into Noggit to make a questing zone or a raid, also i wanna do custom content (no lvl 255 bullshit)

C# Developer

Quote Originally Posted by loggos View Post
    Hello Guys, i am looking for a 2.4.3 repack with the raids working, would be cool if there is extra stuff like transmog, reforge, vendors.

Also i am looking for someone who wants to make a 2.4.3 Server with me.
    I am going to buy a rootserver to set the server up. I wanna get into Noggit to make a questing zone or a raid, also i wanna do custom content (no lvl 255 bullshit)
    You're not going to be able to do anything custom if you're using a f*cking repack lol

EDIT: So compile your own server. It's not that hard

THen i am lookign for someone who can help me over discord, and maybe 1 or 2 people who wanna help me create content and setup a Server

- - - Updated - - -

even a reliable source would help me, i dont know which database is up to date, which emulator is best for 2.4.3 etc.

I need someone that has knowledge in the scene to ask for help and questions

Quote Originally Posted by Lbniese View Post
    You're not going to be able to do anything custom if you're using a f*cking repack lol

EDIT: So compile your own server. It's not that hard
    Its boring to compile and also making maps on tbc is the worst field you can get into. i do not recommend it too much glitches and bugs on the old noggit that supports 2.4.3 so please don't even try it but it is possible to make a map and add it to a repack

- - - Updated - - -

The best cores right now on TBC that are up to date would be Oregon core and Mangos

www.sunwell-tbc.org

I have a 2.4.3 repack with smartAI not oregoncore.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Give me your skype to contact with you, have a deal.