Welcome to AC Web.

Sharing my account

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi! I'm looking for somebody, who wants to play legion but can't afford to do so,

I'm busy with work during weekdays, so you'll have plenty of time to play for yourself.

You are allowed to play on my characters, and are free to start your own character if you want too.

What can I offer?

Artifact knowledge boost,
    Access to a couple hundred thousand gold,
    Monthly subscription, you don't have to worry about paying anything.

My main is a Fire Mage that is ToS normal capable with 910ilvl

Basically I'm just looking for somebody who wants to play and can't afford it and that wants to fill in times that I can't play anyway.

Feel free to send me a message if you are interested, I have people that can vouch for me that I have shared account with previously so that you can be assured that I'm honest and legit.

this is against blizzards TOS, and they crack down on this a lot. so will most likely get your account banned.

They will detect IP changes, id suggest you both end up using the same private VPN with a static IP

Due to inactivity, I'm still looking for somebody.

New characters are:
    Guardian druid 933ilvl
    Mistweaver Monk 913ilvl
    Fury Warrior 912ilvl
    Fire mage
    Holy Paladin

In all honestly you'd better find a personal friend or family member for this. Don't trust internet strangers!

Stormwind City, Elwyn Forest, Eastern Kingdoms
    Quote Originally Posted by dilios View Post
    They will detect IP changes, id suggest you both end up using the same private VPN with a static IP
    The won't. Their system automatically tracks IP changes. The first 2-3 times it will ask for Battle.net Authenticator Code or secret question and so on, but after that the system remembers both IPs and doesn't give you any problems any more.

Quote Originally Posted by relax View Post
    this is against blizzards TOS, and they crack down on this a lot. so will most likely get your account banned.
    This is against Blizzard ToS? This entire site's existence is against Blizzard ToS And they don't do anything about account sharing UNLESS you are some guy from a top guild and are boosting someone in mythic raids OR in rated arena. (Note, you can still do raids and arenas, but if you are from a top guild and specifically boost someone, only then it can get you into trouble). Simple account sharing itself will not get you banned.

Quote Originally Posted by hsoares View Post
    In all honestly you'd better find a personal friend or family member for this. Don't trust internet strangers!
    True, but sometimes entrusting something precious of yours to a random stranger, this act of generosity can tremednously affect someone's life.

How do I know you won't get banned and all the stuff I wrote above? Well basically I spent 3 years of my life playing MoP and WoD on this guy's account (Btw, didn't know you are playing again! I know have my own acc so you should add me! /PM)

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    The won't. Their system automatically tracks IP changes. The first 2-3 times it will ask for Battle.net Authenticator Code or secret question and so on, but after that the system remembers both IPs and doesn't give you any problems any more.

This is against Blizzard ToS? This entire site's existence is against Blizzard ToS And they don't do anything about account sharing UNLESS you are some guy from a top guild and are boosting someone in mythic raids OR in rated arena. (Note, you can still do raids and arenas, but if you are from a top guild and specifically boost someone, only then it can get you into trouble). Simple account sharing itself will not get you banned.

True, but sometimes entrusting something precious of yours to a random stranger, this act of generosity can tremednously affect someone's life.

How do I know you won't get banned and all the stuff I wrote above? Well basically I spent 3 years of my life playing MoP and WoD on this guy's account (Btw, didn't know you are playing again! I know have my own acc so you should add me! /PM)
    Cheers mate.. Didn't even know you still visited ac-web

i really want to play legion, if you still having this share, talk to me please =D

Quote Originally Posted by pedroevil51 View Post
    i really want to play legion, if you still having this share, talk to me please =D
    ^1 post, and joined this month.

Pff... is that LFR gear? tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by Exileḏ View Post
    Pff... is that LFR gear? tsk tsk
    No, druid had HC gear when ToS was relevant, check the date.

I have a friend who plays Legion and I want that too! but I don't know how to start! and I need someone to help me with it 
!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I can tell you that while it breaks TERMS of the blizzard it might not be punished. Some minor activity (not gladiator/rank1/mythic raid) might not cause attention and let you go through.