Welcome to AC Web.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 158
  1. #106

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Pm set

  2. #107


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    PM for free FusionCMS Themes
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by d4rksider View Post
    HavocWoW Theme
    Fresh looking FusionCMS Template.




    provide links with actual credits or don't spam unhelpful shits here, since this forum's category is named marketplace, not trashhold of pointless comments you know what im saying, just for your information.

    all themes i've listed here have been coded by myself, and received some improves by another dev (that we work together for years). also none of them are released for free. if anyone is selling/sharing 'em for free i must say it's illegal, as all of my works are included with license file.

    also, warcry theme for fusioncms is just a show off of our work tho we dont sell it in public like the other themes that we do, simply because we dont have permissions from Evil to do such a thing. but who said it's not already live/active on a live server? or isn't really? who knows. ofc we dont have the original psds from Evil but it doesnt mean we cant create them. and still all credits belongs to evilsystem.

    regards
    You are wrong... Warforge, Lightbreeze, Simple and Molten themes are already free on internet even with PSD.
    anyone who want this themes can PM me and i will giv them...

    I remember someone told me, that you charge for uniqe coded theme + 100$, and non uniqe just 100$.
    How can you charge 100$ for non uniqe and for uniqe 100 more? If user have uniqe PSD( only him have the PSD). You can't resell his theme is it uniqe or non uniqe! You have no rights on this images/design.

    You are just a scammer who steal others images and code them to get money..
    Last edited by Mike123; 06-12-2018 at 01:06 AM.

  3. #108
    kids these days. nice drama, seriously nice drama kiddo but keep that in your mind to stop spamming others threads if you dont have any proof at all especially when no one cares about your dramas because everyone know me kid. grow up kid, its good for your health. and stick to the rumors that your friends (or probably even yourself, in front of a mirror?) are dictating to you. who cares

    funny fact: they're free on internet, but if they want 'em they must pm you so you sell those "free" stuff to them.
    another fun fact: your english sucks. bring someone to correct you.
    Last edited by d4rksider; 06-13-2018 at 01:33 AM.

  4. #109


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    PM for free FusionCMS Themes
    Posts
    34
    Who say i'm selling it?

    I will giv them free so you can't anymore charge 80$ for them

    I Already gived 8 copy's of Simple.wotlk theme

    btw i will also giv free your 3D armory module
    Last edited by Mike123; 06-13-2018 at 12:01 AM.

  5. #110
    I Already gived 8 copy's of Simple.wotlk theme
    btw i will also giv free your 3D armory module
    well you're confessing that you're giving MY modules and the themes I'VE CODED, generally my work. you're a loser and also a scammer. thanks for letting everyone know that, i dont care about these stuff anyway, i've a life unlike you, just stop spamming my thread because im receiving notifications. im just gonna ignore/block you 'til one of moderators hopefully take care of you. gl with your fancy dreams.

    nice engrish btw.

  6. #111


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    PM for free FusionCMS Themes
    Posts
    34
    Will yes and no

    You are confessing that you're selling something what it does not belong to you!

    You have no permission from Evil to sell WarCry Theme, Also same for Molten-WoW Theme...

    Who is now Scammer? me who show the truth or you who rip website images and copy them to fusioncms theme and sell...




    Btw why moderators should take care of me? I didn't provide any public link on the forum of your themes/modules...
    They should take care of you, because you sell something what it does not belong to you!

  7. #112
    @Mike123, can you quit talking and whine somewhere else?

    Darksider is legit, and is very skilled. No need to be jealous.

    I recommend Darksider to everyone looking for a new website design! Keep it up

  8. #113
    Cruel-WoW

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Cruel-WoW.net
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by ExonatioN View Post
    @Mike123, can you quit talking and whine somewhere else?

    Darksider is legit, and is very skilled. No need to be jealous.

    I recommend Darksider to everyone looking for a new website design! Keep it up
    Gotta agree here. Darksider is indeed legit and knows what he is doing. If you need a great theme for FCMS. Go to the DarkSide

    =)

  9. #114
    I've worked several times with Darksider in the past and I still hit'em up till today for website needs & support.
    He's the best there is around. Bottom line: If you're looking for your work to get done, contact him.

    Do you want to listen to some basher on a forum? Or take the word from a person, Darksider, who's been in the website field for years? ...Right.

  10. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathorous View Post
    I've worked several times with Darksider in the past and I still hit'em up till today for website needs & support.
    He's the best there is around. Bottom line: If you're looking for your work to get done, contact him.

    Do you want to listen to some basher on a forum? Or take the word from a person, Darksider, who's been in the website field for years? ...Right.
    Cannot agree, tok124 is way better than everyone here is.

  11. #116
    Haha, keep the drama coming

  12. #117

  13. #118
    引退した

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Japan.
    Posts
    3,652
    Where do you get https://imgur.com/a/MCKbP ?

  14. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by DataBase379 View Post
    Where do you get https://imgur.com/a/MCKbP ?
    I have coded it for a guy who had PSD files, I guess he have bought it from you, can't remember the name.. it was long ago.

  15. #120
    引退した

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Japan.
    Posts
    3,652

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by d4rksider View Post
    I have coded it for a guy who had PSD files, I guess he have bought it from you, can't remember the name.. it was long ago.
    Please try to remember name of that person

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •