Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[HELP] Legion Legendary Items dosn't work

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi I download the Legion Legendary Items and try it by my self to tuck them in World of Warcraft 3.3.5a but it dosn't work...

Here are the Pictures:
    Display DBC :
    https://puu.sh/w0Dyl/8a3cfa48ac.JPG
    Complete DBC Row:
    80007 shield_1h_artifactazshara_d_03.mdx shield_1h_artifactazshara_d_03yellow INV_Shield_42 0 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 0
    World of Warcraft:
    https://puu.sh/w0DzF/7bd2d902a3.jpg

SQL Code:
    90000 4 6 -1 Test Shield 80000 4 0 0 1 0 0 14 -1 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 51 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 -1 0 -1 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 4 0 0 53 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Pleas help me to fix this.

Best regards PassCody
    Last edited by PassCody; 06-17-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by PassCody View Post
    Hi I download the Legion Legendary Items and try it by my self to tuck them in World of Warcraft 3.3.5a but it dosn't work...

Here are the Pictures:
    Display DBC :
    https://puu.sh/w0Dyl/8a3cfa48ac.JPG
    Complete DBC Row:

World of Warcraft:
    https://puu.sh/w0DzF/7bd2d902a3.jpg

SQL Code:

Pleas help me to fix this.

Best regards PassCody
    You cant just grab the m2 and skin file from legion and import to 3.3.5 with an edited itemdisplayinfo.dbc. You need to use 010Editor...

- - - Updated - - -

Well is there an free option to the 010 Editor or did I really need to buy this tool? I mean I don't have so much money. So I am a student you must know xD

Web Developer

Well is there an free option to the 010 Editor or did I really need to buy this tool? I mean I don't have so much money. So I am a student you must know xD
    I downloaded it before without paying so yeah it should be a free option

Ok well I download the 30 day trial version and disconnect the connection from the main server. I hope it will be work so but I never worked befor with this tool, so can you gave me a smooth tutorial for this tool?

Web Developer

Ok well I download the 30 day trial version and disconnect the connection from the main server. I hope it will be work so but I never worked befor with this tool, so can you gave me a smooth tutorial for this tool?
    Well, I have the exact same problem as you do. I have never used the tool myself... I think that PhilipTheNoobModder used a template that he found online for m2 files. But i dont think he ever tell in the videa where he found the template or the link was broken. So i could never get it to work. This is why i cant convert models myself from other expansions. I just know you need to use 010 Editor to make it work. I dont know how to use it or where to get the template or anything

- - - Updated - - -

I usually remodel the models that i want to import using Blender and then i import my own model. Its more fun and it doesnt need any 010 Editor thing to work

Ok well with Blender I never worked too xD So I am a big noob for Modeling so I am exactly the person who do the custom Maps but I will learn and do more you know? So can you help me with the modeling of my own stuff?

Web Developer

Ok well with Blender I never worked too xD So I am a big noob for Modeling so I am exactly the person who do the custom Maps but I will learn and do more you know? So can you help me with the modeling of my own stuff?
    Yeah i can model stuff for you, But depending on what you want and the details it may cost you some money. But if you just want something small and easy i can do it for free ^^

I meened if you can teach me that xD sorry for my english so normaly I speak and write in german and yea xD
    Last edited by PassCody; 06-22-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Web Developer

I meened if you can teach me that xD sorry for my english so normaly I speak and write in german and yea xD
    Kinda hard for me to help you learn how to model unless im sitting next to you. But if you begin using blender i recommend you learn and memorize the keybinds and choose what you wanna do. If you wanna model or if you want to sculpt or if you want to animate.

If you wanna learn how blender works and materials in blender and the modeling and everything pretty much then i recommend you to watch Andrew Price on youtube. He also have a beginner tutorial series on how to model a donut. There you learn to model and use particles and modifiers and material nodes and pretty much everything.

And he also have a PDF File in description for all blender keybinds. I strongly recommend that youtube channel if you want to learn. You will learn much more from his video tutorials than i can teach you. But i hope that i could atleast guide you in a good direction

Ok I tryed and it seems easy but I can't color it so how can I paint my weapons?

- - - Updated - - -

So here is a Picture of my "First Sword in Blender" xD But I can't color it...

http://puu.sh/wt51p/dbe3dd9e81.JPG

Web Developer

Ok I tryed and it seems easy but I can't color it so how can I paint my weapons?

- - - Updated - - -

So here is a Picture of my "First Sword in Blender" xD But I can't color it...

http://puu.sh/wt51p/dbe3dd9e81.JPG
    Well, Thats a good start To color the weapon you need to add a material

- - - Updated - - -

but instead of color it you should texture it. But texture is a little more advanced

Ah ok thank you a lot I hope I can texture it xD So thanks on this point I will write you a pm if I have some questions ok?

Web Developer

Ah ok thank you a lot I hope I can texture it xD So thanks on this point I will write you a pm if I have some questions ok?
    Sure, No problems

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi now I tried again and It works but I have problems with the Weapon effects.

Item + DBC:
    https://puu.sh/x01OE/b344926aa6.JPG

Column 13 = 8

It would be nice if you can help me with that.