Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5.4 Npcbots

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Crashes for me every 2 minutes when I am trying to play, but nevertheless, good job on bots

for now i test to lvl 70 and all raids are empty... and dungeons always enter in heroic mode, please how to fix this ???

Can you PvP/duel with the bots?

Quote Originally Posted by argumumble View Post
    Can you PvP/duel with the bots?
    no, but they can assist you in pvp vs other players

Sigh, this is ridiculous. Not your pack, I just mean trying to get the pack to work. Can you recompile in release mode? Not even sure if I need the 64 or 32 bit files to fix these errors...Love what you are trying to do, but would like to be able to play it (without needing to download Visual Studio 2013...)
    Last edited by helixhamin; 06-23-2017 at 01:40 AM.

any update please???

I would like to check this out. Can I use this with my existing Trinity Core Server? If so, how do I do that as far as directory structure? Or, do I need to import the data?

Quote Originally Posted by gman8336 View Post
    I would like to check this out. Can I use this with my existing Trinity Core Server? If so, how do I do that as far as directory structure? Or, do I need to import the data?
    No. This is a different core. It has the additional bot data and tables. You may be able to export your characters from one and import them to this, but you cannot use the same overall core. And sorry, I do not know how you check the tables on it to roll your characters over.

no update???

Hey guys I'm really excited to try this but I'm on a very limited monthly internet plan so can anyone tell me how much of post wotlk is working in this repack? Like do raids and dungeons from cata and mop work well? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by jatintwo View Post
    Hey guys I'm really excited to try this but I'm on a very limited monthly internet plan so can anyone tell me how much of post wotlk is working in this repack? Like do raids and dungeons from cata and mop work well? Thanks in advance
    Wait for the v2

Could you tell me what will be different compared to this version and version 2 and when version 2 will be released?

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8 Build 18414 TrinityGMadmin Please upload the file

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by canewadar123 View Post
    Wait for the v2
    Yea man... we miss you in the forum... i will be waiting for V2 ... thanks