Welcome to AC Web.
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laonefaye View Post
    Should I just go to another thread and try an earlier Jeutie release? I tried getting help here, but beyond asking me if I'm doing things correctly (fair enough) I've gotten no help with this issue.

(Bah, won't let me delete message. Didn't see that I had a couple pms)
    Well from what I can see, you are simply not installing the repack properly. Seems to me you putting the DBCs, maps, etc in the wrong place or you are not extracting them correctly (specifically, extracting things into an extra sub-folder).

See this post for some quickie install instructions.

DK Questline ending still buggy, can't properly finish :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sylencer View Post
    DK Questline ending still buggy, can't properly finish :/
    Looks like the DK area is under going a complete overhaul hopefully it will be 100 % soon

There are also some other promising fixes in work as well related to pets and terrain. Heres hoping that after fixing warlock pets they can fix the npc minions as well that have been a 'high' priority issue since like 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Frayre View Post
    Looks like the DK area is under going a complete overhaul hopefully it will be 100 % soon
    Okay, thank you.

@Frayre, will you still be providing new releases of the 3.3.5 repack going forward or just the Cata repack? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mario64 View Post
    @Frayre, will you still be providing new releases of the 3.3.5 repack going forward or just the Cata repack? Thanks
    I will be releasing the 3.3.5a repack. the Cataclysm repack was just an experiment. ( one that in my mind failed miserably )

Quote Originally Posted by Frayre View Post
    I will be releasing the 3.3.5a repack. the Cataclysm repack was just an experiment. ( one that in my mind failed miserably )
    Great thank you for keeping them going!

it's a bit confusing, i don't understand which one is the last release of this repack ?

Quote Originally Posted by stridertn View Post
    it's a bit confusing, i don't understand which one is the last release of this repack ?
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...=1#post2299167

Anyone know why the repack has two MySQL options, 5.5.9 and 5.6? What’s the difference? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mario64 View Post
    Anyone know why the repack has two MySQL options, 5.5.9 and 5.6? What’s the difference? Thanks
    Those are two versions of mysql server, namely, 5.5 which is a bit older and 5.6 which is a bit newer, obviously.

If you want to know what's new in mysql 5.6 you can read here https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6...-nutshell.html

There's also mysql server version 5.7, but trinitycore developers don't recommend using it, unless you know what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    Those are two versions of mysql server, namely, 5.5 which is a bit older and 5.6 which is a bit newer, obviously.

If you want to know what's new in mysql 5.6 you can read here https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6...-nutshell.html

There's also mysql server version 5.7, but trinitycore developers don't recommend using it, unless you know what you're doing.
    Thanks but this doesn’t really answer my question. Why not just use 5.6? What’s the purpose for keeping 5.5 in the repack?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Because people have preferences.