Welcome to AC Web.
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluechen View Post
    Guys i try to Edit this text but i cant the the rightsql can u help me ?

https://imgur.com/a/6oqbg

Thank you mindsear i searched everywhere but not in the Trinity_Sting SQL

Again ur a big help thank u very mutch )

I am running the latest repack. And' the auth server does not seem to be resolving my external ip adssress. if I put both adsress as my server address 10.96.20..5 I can log on localy from any network 10.96.30.xx 10.96.50.xx ect. If I set my address to my ip or my web adress I get no joy outside of my server network 10.96.20.xx.. Where am I going wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by frankthedruid View Post
    I am running the latest repack. And' the auth server does not seem to be resolving my external ip adssress. if I put both adsress as my server address se I can log on localy from any network 10.96.30.xx 10.96.50.xx ect. If I set my address to my ip or my web adress I get no joy outside of my server network 10.96.20.xx.. Where am I going wrong.
    In your router you will need to port forward 8085 and 3724 to your local server. Often this is found in an "advanced" category in your router (check your router docs).
    Last edited by BrooksTech; 03-14-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Ports are fotwarded I can log on from work. (don't tell the boss)

I am running the latest repack. And' the auth server does not seem to be resolving my external ip adssress. if I put both adsress as my server address 10.96.20..5 I can log on localy from any network 10.96.30.xx 10.96.50.xx ect. If I set my address to my ip or my web adress I get no joy outside of my server network 10.96.20.xx.. Where am I going wrong.
    IPv4 addresses in the 10.0.0.0/8 range (10.0.0.0 to 10.255.255.255) have been reserved by the IANA for private use and cannot be routed through the global internet (See the IETF document RFC-1918 for official details). See https://www.arin.net/knowledge/address_filters.html for a brief description of the private IPv4 address ranges.

Therefore, to be able to actually access your server from the internet, set the database's address entry to your external IP address and let the router forward the ports to the correct machine. That should do the trick.

I set the address to JMBBS.HOPTO.ORG and the local address to 10.96.20.5. I have forwarded the proper ports to the server address. Then I can only access the server from the outside. It fails to connect to the world server from all of my lan segments 10.96.96.xx, 10.96.20.xx, and 10.96.10.xx. When I set both to 10.96.20.5 . I can access the server from all lan segments. It has been working this way for over a year. then after a power failure it all stopped working properly. if it helps I am using pfsense 2.4.2-RELEASE

I set the address to JMBBS.HOPTO.ORG and the local address to 10.96.20.5. I have forwarded the proper ports to the server address. Then I can only access the server from the outside. It fails to connect to the world server from all of my lan segments 10.96.96.xx, 10.96.20.xx, and 10.96.10.xx. When I set both to 10.96.20.5 . I can access the server from all lan segments. It has been working this way for over a year. then after a power failure it all stopped working properly. if it helps I am using pfsense 2.4.2-RELEASE
    Since all LAN segments are in the 10.96.x.x segment, make sure that the database's localAddressMask is set to 255.255.0.0 otherwise it won't be considered on the same sub-net. Better yet, set the localAddressMask to 255.0.0.0 as that is the correct range for the 10.0.0.0/8 addresses. With this last you should be able to access the server from any 10.x.x.x LAN address.

I think my problem is in my pfsense install

For those looking for Cataclysm clients. Download the 3 files below to the same location. When you extract the first it will automatically extract the second 2 creating a full Cataclysm client. you will just need to adjust the realmlist.wtf as usual.

Cataclysm.Part1.rar
    Cataclysm.Part2.rar
    Cataclysm.Part3.rar

im looking for a working dbc extracor

Thank you for the Cataclysm client links, Frayre.

Quote Originally Posted by Frayre View Post
    Jeutie's Blizzlike Repack

March 10th 2018 Cataclysm Release

Had some time Recently. So thought i would post what I've been working on. I only have a 64 bit MySQL 5.6 build of this but thought you guys might enjoy I'm only in the early part of testing this so i don't know how complete this truly is. The Registration Web page Currently does not work with this version. I'm working on the issue but I'm not a Web expert so if any of you are Feel Free to have a look and PM me your findings. Setup is the same as the 3.3.5a Version. Currently there is no way to convert your Characters and accounts from the 3.3.5a version to 4.3.4. However I'm working an a SQL file to allow myself to do that with my database so if I ever get it working i will include it with the next Revision ( provided there ever is one ) This compiled the same as the 3.3.5a version using the source from here https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/Trini.../commits/4.3.4 Extractors are included if you wish to extract your own maps. It took me a while to find a client that didn't give me errors so i suggest just using the ones included.

Test it out let me know what you guys think.

If you cannot find a Cataclysm Client Feel Free to PM me and i will send you a link to the one i use.

Enjoy!

(UPDATE)
    x86 version now included

MySQL 5.6

4.3.4 March-10-2018 (x64) MySQL 5.6.rar
    4.3.4 March-10-2018 (x86) MySQL 5.6.rar

Map Files

DBC.rar
    Maps.rar
    MMaps.rar
    Vmaps.rar
    Looks like this project has a long way to go. I would stick with the Emucoach Repack for Cataclysm seems to be the best one around that Ive seen.

No problem friend lets keep with the good old Lich King
    Big Hugs

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    (Bah, won't let me delete message. Didn't see that I had a couple pms)
    Last edited by Laonefaye; 04-08-2018 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Let me delete this thing please!