Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Frayre and Haakonas Repack :)

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    With the close of the old topic runned by Jeutie and many others that continued his work, i, like many others that use this repack don't want this to end, so i made this new thread so friend Frayre and friend Haakonas could continue with the updates because many of us don't know how to do it or don't have the time to make things work.
    Hope to see more updates and many thanks to the workers that made this possible.
    Thanks

I love this repack. I updated to the May 2017 release and it's working. I was wondering where I might find a change log or list of all the fixes that have been implemented since my first version of 1.4.1

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/e525scfy2i785/Jeutie

Enjoy , the folder will be updated always with latest files.
    Last edited by dyablows; 06-05-2017 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dyablows View Post
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/e525scfy2i785/Jeutie

Enjoy , the folder will be updated always with latest files.
    Aweome! +rep

I also love this repack. I certainly hope someone keeps it going!

Thank you so much dyablows for posting the repack
    Now we only need a word from the new fathers of this repack to confirm if they will continue the work
    Thanks to all

So good to see this great repack still being continued! I was pissed off to see the original thread getting locked, but will support Fayre and Haakonas, and this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamak View Post
    So good to see this great repack still being continued! I was pissed off to see the original thread getting locked, but will support Fayre and Haakonas, and this thread!
    It was locked in retaliation to my post on PrivateDonut's "Official" AC-WEB Repack thread.
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...3-3-5a)/page75

I have pointed out that he will only sticky his repack while not stickying other more popular repacks.
    Also, until I made my post he had not updated his for months further underlining my point. So what did he do? Locked Jeutie's in a powertrip claiming BS reasons and finally updated his repack in a piss poor attempt to minimize the point I made. Make no mistake it was done because of my comment without a doubt. It is ridiculous and does NOT benefit the WoW emulation community.

I don't give a damn what PrivateDonut has to say, it is obvious what is going on. He still refuses to sticky any repack but his.
    A moderator with a God Complex.

OK, forget my previous issue, Just tested with Hellfire Ramparts and had no issues.

The issue I do still have is:

We tried doing Lucifron in MC and if we wipe on the first pull, Lucifron does not reset. Lucifron's adds health does not replenish and they evade all attacks.

Thanks
    Last edited by gman8336; 06-09-2017 at 03:50 AM.

Bugs should be reported on the trinity core not in here but thanks for pointing that out
    I have talked with one of the new fathers and an update will come but i must remind you guys to have patience because everyone have a life outside here and sometimes issues get in the way so the updates will be posted whenever we can ok?
    Big Hugs to all

i really think Jeutie's thread being closed was utterly retarded. Granted i understand why they felt to do it. But it was just fine and going strong so why fk up a good thing. If it's not broke don't fix it kind of theory.

I understand you so well friend but don't you worry now we have a new thread and updates will come...
    Donīt forget that the latest and older versions of the repack are on post #3 so if you guys need anything
    Big Hugs to all

Jeutie's Blizzlike Repack

June 20 2017 Release

Hello Everyone! Here is the next update for the Repack. it's weird not to be posting this in Jeuties original thread. I can't quite bring myself to change the name and start my own repack however i will continue to provide updates here in this thread.

As for the update. There are no changes to the Auth or Characters databases to be worried about. However you will need to re-extract or download the new map files as they have been updated.

MySQL 5.5.9

3.3.5a June-20-2017 (x64) MySQL 5.5.9.rar
    3.3.5a June-20-2017 (x86) MySQL 5.5.9.rar

MySQL 5.6

3.3.5a June-20-2017 (x64) MySQL 5.6.rar
    3.3.5a June-20-2017 (x86) MySQL 5.6.rar

Map Files

DBC.rar
    Maps.rar
    MMaps.rar
    Vmaps.rar
    Last edited by Frayre; 06-27-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks for the update Frayre! Glad to see this repack still lives...

A little problem though... Could you fix the vmap link? It currently links to the mmap file.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by santos416 View Post
    Thanks for the update Frayre! Glad to see this repack still lives...

A little problem though... Could you fix the vmap link? It currently links to the mmap file.
    Doh ! >.< Sorry about that. the link has been fixed